Coming Next: Grandfather Marries Grandson

Get elected to office, change the law, and we'll get on with it. If the law requires me to formally end any previous citizenship, I'll be happy to comply. Otherwise, I am within the law.

On the flip side, a significant number in this country can't bear the idea of stopping illegal immigrants from flooding into the country, and we now have a sanctuary state that accounts for 10% of the entire U.S. population. You would do well to set some priorities and complain about more important issues of this nature.

I didn't say it was against the law. Welfare is against the law. Again, just my opinion. Personally I am American. Initially it was not by choice. I was born here by accident of conception. By that I mean I just happen to have been born here. As an adult, I am American by choice. One flag, one County.

Flipside: I am against illegal immigration. Sanctuary cities? Yeah, against them as well. Are they within the law? I guess as long as something or someone is within the law it must be cool.

Who the heck said anyone was banging anyone else? This is a discussion about tax planning strategies involving marriage. What should people, simply because they are related, not be entitled to the tax benefits offered to others. That's blatant and heartless discrimination.

I guess they can say if they are within the law it is cool.

Redirect Notice

SghWmp

Back