Common Scams and Warning Signs when Dealing with Web Designers

Re: Common Scams and Warning Signs when Dealing with Web Designer

Ive seen hosting charges from an isp using shared hosting charging like 2 dollars to 4 dollars a month, and looked at rate sheets from web design companies charging 120-200 dollars a month for LESS bandwidth, storage, and account use.

Prices are all over the place, and there is no rational reason for the differences in a lot of cases.

Preach it brother!

I was paying like $20 a month for very little space and now I have godaddy and I'm spending like 5 a month for unlimited.

The reseller was trying to make a killing off of me.

I need to restore 1 file back to the way it was the day before, and was charged 15 bucks to do so.

Godaddy will do it for free.

Watch out for those hosting resellers.

I have a vps with dynamic failover, unlimited accounts, 80gig of space, for 60$ a month with a gig of ram. In theory I could host about 120 websites on there before needing any upgrades in addition to my crm instances and other programs that sometimes do need ram.

Average ping rates of 50ms.

I saw a shared host the other day that was charging 15$ a month for a worse setup than godaddy

I use xsitepro2 now on all my website.

Went to their site and watched the video. Sounds promising. Couple questions. How easy is it to publish a site for mobile phones? And how about the seo feature?

Once I build a site will I need to pay a pro to tweak the code?

Went to their site and watched the video. Sounds promising. Couple questions. How easy is it to publish a site for mobile phones? And how about the seo feature?

Once I build a site will I need to pay a pro to tweak the code?

It is very easy to publish to a mobile phone.

The SEO feature is good too.

http://www.intellimon.com/index_r.html?p=markrose and use code H46AC to save 15%

Last edited:

Thanks Mark. Bought it today and it looks promising.

Thanks Mark. Bought it today and it looks promising.

If you need any help with it, just let me know. I make www.rosenthalfiles.com with it.

It is easy to use. You just make it with the software and then upload it to your ftp.

It has a lot of features with it. You can look at my website and see some of the things I did with the software.

I'm doing to tutorial now and wow! It makes life so simple. Feel like I can put up a website every week.

Back