Common Telemarketing Objections for Med Supps

Join.me is the easiest. You just give the other person a code and they enter it into the join.me website to join in and see your screen. They do not have to download anything.

Thanks, i do not think that my agents and I have ever lost a deal for not doing, but I can see this helping. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Thanks, i do not think that my agents and I have ever lost a deal for not doing, but I can see this helping. Thanks guys.

If you've ever experienced a client where they successfully answered the health questions to change, and where you've identified a very significant savings, only to have them say "We will think about it."
Then you call them back later to find they did the same deal with a local agent in person, then you DO know this would help.

Sometimes you don't know what your don't know.

If you've ever experienced a client where they successfully answered the health questions to change, and where you've identified a very significant savings, only to have them say "We will think about it."
Then you call them back later to find they did the same deal with a local agent in person, then you DO know this would help.

This is my biggest pet peeve in this business.

I had done very little selling over the phone (mostly referrals)...but I am going to throw something out there...feel free to comment...

Take the tables and reverse them. Let's say you get a call at home (yea, I know you are on the DNC or block calls, just follow me on this one) and the person on the phone says "We have lowered our auto and home rates in your area and would like to see if we can save you money" or something like that.

What would get you to talk to that person more? Would a screen share help, or at least the option to?

If you are not excited to do a screen share, that may convey in your voice and the prospect may pick up on that. I love the idea of offering a screen share. Even if they do not take you up on it, I judge it gives you more credibility.

Just because you (the agent) do not like something, does not mean your prospect will feel the same way. After all, it is about you meeting your client's needs, not the other way around.

If they say they can save me money, waste of time, if they say a particular company that I may qualify for has rates that will save me 30-40% of what I am paying now, I have some interest now.
If within 5 minutes I can SEE the back office that shows all the quotes for me for the state, I could definitely check it out.

Back