Completely Paperless

jmatos

Guru
100+ Post Club
Arkansas
I earned and IPad 2 from One of my carriers I do business with. I am wanting to go paperless. What apps do you recommend for PDF files, and PDF fillers? Any other Apps will be helpful.

I earned and IPad 2 from One of my carriers I do business with. I am wanting to go paperless. What apps do you recommend for PDF files, and PDF fillers? Any other Apps will be helpful.

I use DocuSign Ink

I tried several others. That one worked best out of the bunch. Plus, it's free.

I've heard of From Tools... There are a few in depth discussions on this in the technology fourm, and the final expense forum

Talk to Newby, he seems to be the one using the IPAD more than anyone on here and has some great ideas.

i am interested in this as well. I have an ipad2 and i want to be able to fill and sign forms on it and then just submit them. let me know if you find out anything!

Form Tools is WAY ahead of anything else I've tried out.

It works great. I think it's $4.95 now. If it's not worth paying that much for great software, I don't think you will last long in this business.

Form Tools is WAY ahead of anything else I've tried out.

It works great. I think it's $4.95 now. If it's not worth paying that much for great software, I don't think you will last long in this business.

It's $4.99
eek-1.gif

It's $4.99
eek-1.gif

OUCH! I wouldn't pay THAT much!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sign my pad is good also, ipad and android, ive used it for a while.

A lot of them are usable but I haven't found any others that will fill in the multiple fields. You type in the name once and it fills it in everywhere that the whole app asks for it.

Also any of them that the signature can be saved and dropped in anywhere by the agent are probably NOT usable or even legal. That would fall under forgery in my opinion. And that is how many of them work.

Last edited:
OUCH! I wouldn't pay THAT much!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A lot of them are usable but I haven't found any others that will fill in the multiple fields. You type in the name once and it fills it in everywhere that the whole app asks for it.

Also any of them that the signature can be saved and dropped in anywhere by the agent are probably NOT usable or even legal. That would fall under forgery in my opinion. And that is how many of them work.

I guess for me the problem with form tools is that it doesn't exist for android.

The only one I've used that worked properly for android was sign my pad, which does work by drag and dropping the signatures or whatever you entered into the location where it goes, then save for later printing or email from the device.

As I'm not a lawyer, no idea if that is considered a legal signature, although they did "sign" the document, I'm not sure what the law would think of it.

Back