Considering opening my own agency

Waiting for someone to hand the info to you isn't going to work. The information you need is on this board, but hidden in numerous posts. I spent several months wading through many inane comments only to find a jewel hidden here and there. I hate to have to say it, but that's the only way you are going to find what you are looking for.

I'm sorry you think I've been waiting for someone to hand me the information. I was under the strange assumption that asking questions is what this board was for. I appear to be wrong. Apparently I didn't even have to register to find the information I need. I only need to read each and every post in each and every board until I find what I need. Wow! Why didn't I think of that myself! I guess you can call this discussion closed as I'll be looking for my answers for the next 6 years. Thanks All!

Good luck in your carriers and may God richly bless you all.

I'm sorry you think I've been waiting for someone to hand me the information. I was under the strange assumption that asking questions is what this board was for. I appear to be wrong. Apparently I didn't even have to register to find the information I need. I only need to read each and every post in each and every board until I find what I need. Wow! Why didn't I think of that myself! I guess you can call this discussion closed as I'll be looking for my answers for the next 6 years. Thanks All!

Good luck in your carriers and may God richly bless you all.

You are both correct. I joined this board back in September and it took me two months to read every post I found relevant, which at the time was every single one (i can't help that I like to read.) Could I have asked questions from the get-go? Yes, and I did ask and continue to do so. Did I waste some time reading information that wasn't relevant. No, because I have learned quite a bit about life insurance, medicare, and most recently a bit about P & C. If anyone takes the time to read all of the posts pertinent to their field, I guarantee they will be ahead of 95% of the majority of insurance agents.

Back