Constant Contact Alternatives

Kathy151

Greetings Insurance Forums!

I was in a discussion with an agent recently about setting up automatic emails to a pre-existing customer base - similar to what I believe Constant Contact does. I was interested what other services agents use that's are similar so I could pass that info along for comparison. Also - do any of these services offer templates so an agent can just fill in content but still look professional?

Thanks in advance!
Kathy

Greetings Insurance Forums!

I was in a discussion with an agent recently about setting up automatic emails to a pre-existing customer base - similar to what I believe Constant Contact does. I was interested what other services agents use that's are similar so I could pass that info along for comparison. Also - do any of these services offer templates so an agent can just fill in content but still look professional?

Thanks in advance!
Kathy

Activator does that and works with ACT, Outlook or Salesforce.com PLUS will do the same thing with documents you create in Word. I've used it for years and use it more with mailed docs in Word than the e-mail part.
Powerful Marketing and CRM Software from Mastermind

Email Marketing and Email List Manager | MailChimp

The thing to look for is what does it take to get someone on the list. Constant Contact is always a double opt-in, I believe, so they have to click on an email before any 'newsletters' are sent to them.

Some others, such as mailchimp, allow you to add them (with permission) and not require the second opt-in. It still stays can-spam compliant with the appropriate removal links and other requirements.

Dan

Hands down the best one is Aweber. Do some research and you will see that 90% of all Internet Marketers use it. They are affordable and work great with tons of options built into the software.

The trouble is Constant Contact, MailChimp, AWeber, etc. all work just fine, but most agents struggle with the content. They might be motivated for the first few issues, but eventually the newsletter project loses momentum.

That's where a service like ours comes in. We supply all of the content. Our users can spend 1 minute putting together a newsletter, or a power user can customize their newsletter to their heart's desire.

In the end, agents are much more likely to stick with something that's easy.

Back