Constant Contact?

MHart

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have constant contact and only have my existing client base in their where I send out monthly newsletters.

I have read on hear that John and Salpro used it to warm up their old leads and pick up sales. You guys care to share what type of emails you send or give some examples for a newbie in the business. I know norvax has an auto responder with like 5 to 10 email templates that they use but feel that is a waste of money when constant contact charges 15 dollars a month for 500 clients and unlimited emails in your database. I was wondering what type of emails you guys send for this drip marketing technique any help on this would be appreciated.

I have constant contact and only have my existing client base in their where I send out monthly newsletters.

I have read on hear that John and Salpro used it to warm up their old leads and pick up sales. You guys care to share what type of emails you send or give some examples for a newbie in the business. I know norvax has an auto responder with like 5 to 10 email templates that they use but feel that is a waste of money when constant contact charges 15 dollars a month for 500 clients and unlimited emails in your database. I was wondering what type of emails you guys send for this drip marketing technique any help on this would be appreciated.

I haven't been using CC long enough yet to get some meaningful statistics. I keep everything on file about a potential client and send periodic (monthly, every 3 months, etc.) reminders about my services, as well as a chance for them to quote new plans. I would type in sales letters or something like that on google and see what is out there.

Back