Contemplating US Health Group

Re: Contemplating US Heatlh Group

You do bring up a great point, that if this was such a wonderful oppourtunity then why are they advertising all the time over careerbuilder. New York Life also has employment ads everday in careerbuilder . I am not comparing NYL to Farm and Ranch or to U.S. Health group.

I am just saying that if someone refuses to sign with a company due to the fact that they are constantly recruiting, you may or may not be missing a great oppourtunity.

I worked for Farm and Ranch as well. Don't waste your time. Unless you have an 'in' with the lead lady, you won't get squat. I think her name is Rochelle. She is Mike's wife/live-in/whatever. She is a control freak. Also with F&R, if you only work three years, that is all the renewals you get. They did add Freedomllife/US Healthcare. They have tried to get me to come back. I'll subject myself to 'torture'. I got so tired of worthless meetings, I could scream!!:arghh: I'm sticking the independent route, thank you very much.

Funny, Mike is married. Rachelle works in the office and does the leads.

F&R Is an agency, not an insurance company just to clarify. I worked for them 7 years. You make what you want from it, just like any other opportunity. If you aren't successful, you will complain. If you are successful you will probably complain more only because you are a perfectionist. Not a bad thing, but do you sell to be successful, or waste your time on forums complaining about systems that you weren't strong enough to work within?

Before I joined this forum I inquired about their leads but after I received and reviewed the contracts I didn't act. Maybe for someone starting out F&R would be a good choice. Don't know!

You are receiving this email because you had shown a interest in Farm and Ranch Health Care. We have a TREMENDOUS opportunity for the people in your area !! We are looking for a Area Marketing Directors (AMD). Our top "AMD's" make hundreds of thousands of dollars every year. We represent over nine major insurance carriers and provide FREE, brand new telemarketing leads in YOUR NAME, the prospect will be expecting a call from YOU !! Does this interest you?? If so, call Mr. Pendleton at 817-296-9159 for a intervie

Re: Contemplating US Heatlh Group

US Health Group is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Credit Suisse. USHG itself is the marketing agency for the two carriers they own, Freedom Life and National Foundation Life.

They don't have an "A" rating because they are private carriers and no rating agencies follow them.

In my market their flagship product is the best and most aggressively priced HSA compatible plans in the Great-West network.... and the HSA pays 5.15%.

Their plans are a bundled high-deductible major medical + an accident and CI policy that covers the deductible, co-insurance and all other expenses up to $10, 25 or 50,000.

The lead system is superb..... The are web-based and include an MP3 of the phone conversation with the prospect. The first batch is free, and you earn a fresh batch for every 7100 in AP submitted.

They aren't a captive agency, either... nor do they object to cross selling their leads with outside products. They do prefer that you make an effort to have a consistent flow of new business, like any other agency would.

Last edited:
SlushPuppy,

Can one work with USHealth as an Indy agent or do they expect you to work exclusively for them ?
Thanks.

Back