COPD Oxygen/nebulizer alternative to equitable?

No, they won't. I was just making the point that the 3 companies have the same health questions. Union Security uses Aetna's RX KO list. Equitable National has their own list.

I wouldn't use equitable unless I couldn't get approved elsewhere due to the upset clients I have with them due to premium increases in the last 2 years. Now they don't even have special underwriting, They are dead to me

I will check union security though, Aetna will always be there for those who absolutely, have to have a name they recognize.

I cant find a reason to use them anymore either
Even if you could you couldn't here in Oklahoma.
They pulled the Equitable Med Supp , and the Life products . The Equitable National Med Supp isn't available. What's even crazier is when a company notifies the DOI they are pulling their product,they can't come back for 5 yrs. Craziness going on since they sold .

Last edited:
The first policy that I ever replaced was a Sterling Investor's , saved about 50-60% a month with Mutual. When they had to bridle their price increase right after the buyout,( assume that the Commissioners said No-No) they stopped writing Med Supps. in MS and AL."If we can't rob you we don't need you !"

Back