Coverage during protests, police brutality, wrongful deaths

That's really a ridiculous question - stupid people get stupid prizes -either a person has health insurance or they don't have health insurance - there's no such thing as coverage for protesting. I suppose if somebody wants to get themselves involved in a risky proposition and try to have no consequence for their Behavior then they could go get a short-term policy but that doesn't mean they're going to be covered if they're involved in a protest activity because there are exclusions for possible "known losses"
CHILL BRODY,CHILL.....
LOL you're far to angry

Yeah get lost with the politics buddy ,
This ain't Fox News..
Lol ...

How do you mean

Its simple Insurance does not pay for risky activities

Enter 2020 and companies are unlocking highly stolen items and changing names and everyti=hing under the sun to not appear racist

So the only way ins would cover something like this is IF they are trying to fall in line and not look racist

So if its covered that would be the reason why And since there has been a lot of that I wouldn't be surprised if its happened though I have not heard so

Otherwise, there is no way ins can cover risky behavior

That is facts

How do you mean

Its simple Insurance does not pay for risky activities

Enter 2020 and companies are unlocking highly stolen items and changing names and everyti=hing under the sun to not appear racist

So the only way ins would cover something like this is IF they are trying to fall in line and not look racist

So if its covered that would be the reason why And since there has been a lot of that I wouldn't be surprised if its happened though I have not heard so

Otherwise, there is no way ins can cover risky behavior

That is facts
Lol I get the risky part , etc,etc.
Just the Lib line was a little Tuckerish ...
But I agree ......
But who said the claimant would have to be non-white? Last I checked, a lot of white ppl are being attacked while not rioting, after all there is footage. But anyway I'm finished, I Just wasn't sure if there are some type of new product, like a temporary personal injury plan , or something that I didn't know about,like say travel insurance. being that I specialize in a different market ,and not health insurance.
But I'm well aware that something like that would probably not get paid.

Lol I get the risky part , etc,etc.
Just the Lib line was a little Tuckerish ...
But I agree ......
But who said the claimant would have to be non-white? Last I checked, a lot of white ppl are being attacked while not rioting, after all there is footage. But anyway I'm finished, I Just wasn't sure if there are some type of new product, like a temporary personal injury plan , or something that I didn't know about,like say travel insurance. being that I specialize in a different market ,and not health insurance.
But I'm well aware that something like that would probably not get paid.
I have seen many whites attacked by the police but none for being peaceful where the rioting is taking place.

The same thing thats wrong with CNN
Ain't nothing about FOX that is the same as CNN. The odd thing is that for the last few months I have been watching HLN which is a part of CNN. They give a lot of non political news and even when they cover the political stuff they are only slightly titled left. Haven't heard them broadcasting any out and out lies like CNN.

Latest posts

Back