Creative Marketing

Great IMO, they have a spreadsheet for all the annuities to help you navigate based on interest rate, bonus, commission, surrender year etc.
They also give a free retirement income software which is pretty decent. All around one of the most thorough IMO's, always calling, helping.

My IMO annuity rep just sent me a nice book (retails $75), "75 Secrets, An Insider's Guide to Bank CDs, Annuities, & Retirement Planning", and is always sending me articles and pdfs to send to clients and prospects so that helps me with content to post on social media channels as well.
Also contracting with them has been the easiest I have ever experienced. Entirely paperless, if I want a contract I just shoot them an email and its done.

I like them but I have a couple of colleagues who don't and for very good reason. To each his own it seems with them, they can't be everything to everybody so there will be some who do and don't like them. It's a good idea to at least see what they have to offer you.

I liked my annuity rep when I first placed contracts with them....That was a bunch of reps ago. Like any IMO the good reps get promoted and you start over with a new hire who does call you because he has nothing else to do.

Thanks EE.................../

Bobrobb, once any IMO has your contracting paperwork it is easy to simply send in a one page signature with the carrier you want to add. I would focus more on what the organization has to offer you in terms of marketing assuming that's what you're looking for help with.

Bobrobb, once any IMO has your contracting paperwork it is easy to simply send in a one page signature with the carrier you want to add. I would focus more on what the organization has to offer you in terms of marketing assuming that's what you're looking for help with.

And as a side note about those systems it is easy for an upline to tell the IMO to contract you. I was working with this marketing orginization and they mentioned adding a carrier as I saw no benefit to me and I was not captive I elected not to contract a couple weeks later the carriers contracting dept sent me a letter with a question, which is how I found out and changed my mind about some of these contracting systems.

Back