DFS Marketing

They advertise GPS program and I tried it, basically they generate the appointment at a local library for somebody interested in Social security and how to manage it. problem is most of them thought it was a seminar or something when it is just a meet and greet and try to set up another appt with them outside the library. It didnt work for me, just not my type of lead.

Seems too good to be true. Thanks for the input Naples.
The glassdoor review of the admin asst seems a bit telling

My experience with them was not good. They told me nothing about the initial $2500 for a month and a half, then the VP of Marketing told me he would ask the President/Owner how they could work with me since I wasn't expecting that much of a cost. I heard nothing from him, despite calls, texts and emails. No response whatsoever. When I asked if they would release me from the contracts they had me sign up for (which is done prior to any information really being disclosed),they told me they would and send an email. When this email was not sufficient for the carriers, I emailed them requesting a letter on their letterhead, per the carrier's request. I was told that it would be coming. 7 weeks later, I drove over a hundred miles round trip to go to get this letter, since no one had returned calls or emails nor provided me with the letter. When I got there and asked to speak to Julian, the President, his first word were to tell me to change my attitude and then proceeded to threaten me with either the office building's security or having the Conroe police come out. He has the entire suite of offices feeding into his office from cameras, which he finally told me I was on and being recorded. I was firm, but not impolite. He made me stand outside the office suite in the hallway with the door locked (curious, no?). It took him less than 4 minutes to fill in a form that looks unprofessional and amateurish. In my opinion, they're only interested in money and how much they can make. I wasn't treated professionally as they weren't making money from me..

My experience with them was not good. They told me nothing about the initial $2500 for a month and a half, then the VP of Marketing told me he would ask the President/Owner how they could work with me since I wasn't expecting that much of a cost. I heard nothing from him, despite calls, texts and emails. No response whatsoever. When I asked if they would release me from the contracts they had me sign up for (which is done prior to any information really being disclosed),they told me they would and send an email. When this email was not sufficient for the carriers, I emailed them requesting a letter on their letterhead, per the carrier's request. I was told that it would be coming. 7 weeks later, I drove over a hundred miles round trip to go to get this letter, since no one had returned calls or emails nor provided me with the letter. When I got there and asked to speak to Julian, the President, his first word were to tell me to change my attitude and then proceeded to threaten me with either the office building's security or having the Conroe police come out. He has the entire suite of offices feeding into his office from cameras, which he finally told me I was on and being recorded. I was firm, but not impolite. He made me stand outside the office suite in the hallway with the door locked (curious, no?). It took him less than 4 minutes to fill in a form that looks unprofessional and amateurish. In my opinion, they're only interested in money and how much they can make. I wasn't treated professionally as they weren't making money from me..
Well that sucks, hopefully that info will help someone.
I wonder why the majority of reports on lead/marketing companies seem to be like that. Seems like there would be a better business model for these types of companies to follow.

DFS one of the smartest IMO's in the business. I have talked to all the top IMO's these guys do webinars that show you tricks you wont see anywhere else. there annuity boss drip email linkedin and facebook and website is great and free if you do biz. leads can be free with 250k. great firm maybe the best one there is . aegis is good simplicity good gradient and fig not bad. invicta good. annuity gator good. advisorignite good for seminars. the rest suck

DFS one of the smartest IMO's in the business. I have talked to all the top IMO's these guys do webinars that show you tricks you wont see anywhere else. there annuity boss drip email linkedin and facebook and website is great and free if you do biz. leads can be free with 250k. great firm maybe the best one there is . aegis is good simplicity good gradient and fig not bad. invicta good. annuity gator good. advisorignite good for seminars. the rest suck

First post shilling for a company? Ha ha! Good luck with that.

who are you with? i do my research use to work at Merrill Lynch not some oklahoma bucket shop

You would not be the first person to come from a financial background that has no real knowledge of the IMO world. It's very common.

My point is that people who come on here with their first posts to either complain about a company or to brag about a company are not credible. You can take that for what it's worth or dismiss it. It won't affect me either way.

If you are really someone who wants to become an active member of the forum and give usable input and knowledge from your experiences then I will of course be wrong about you being a lowly shill. If you drop away then it will be obvious what your motive was.

Latest posts

Back