DFS Marketing

Mar 13, 2019

1. Naples

Naples New Member

State:
    Florida
    They advertise GPS program and I tried it, basically they generate the appointment at a local library for somebody interested in Social security and how to manage it. problem is most of them thought it was a seminar or something when it is just a meet and greet and try to set up another appt with them outside the library. It didnt work for me, just not my type of lead.

Naples, May 1, 2019
  2. mickeyma

mickeyma Guru

State:
    California
    Thanks for the input. Got busy and haven't looked into it yet.

3. IsaacA

IsaacA Expert

State:
    Florida
    Seems too good to be true. Thanks for the input Naples.
    The glassdoor review of the admin asst seems a bit telling

IsaacA, May 13, 2019
  4. Rozanne Barone

Rozanne Barone New Member

State:
    Texas
    My experience with them was not good. They told me nothing about the initial $2500 for a month and a half, then the VP of Marketing told me he would ask the President/Owner how they could work with me since I wasn't expecting that much of a cost. I heard nothing from him, despite calls, texts and emails. No response whatsoever. When I asked if they would release me from the contracts they had me sign up for (which is done prior to any information really being disclosed),they told me they would and send an email. When this email was not sufficient for the carriers, I emailed them requesting a letter on their letterhead, per the carrier's request. I was told that it would be coming. 7 weeks later, I drove over a hundred miles round trip to go to get this letter, since no one had returned calls or emails nor provided me with the letter. When I got there and asked to speak to Julian, the President, his first word were to tell me to change my attitude and then proceeded to threaten me with either the office building's security or having the Conroe police come out. He has the entire suite of offices feeding into his office from cameras, which he finally told me I was on and being recorded. I was firm, but not impolite. He made me stand outside the office suite in the hallway with the door locked (curious, no?). It took him less than 4 minutes to fill in a form that looks unprofessional and amateurish. In my opinion, they're only interested in money and how much they can make. I wasn't treated professionally as they weren't making money from me..

5. pfg1

pfg1 Guru

State:
    Virginia
    Well that sucks, hopefully that info will help someone.
    I wonder why the majority of reports on lead/marketing companies seem to be like that. Seems like there would be a better business model for these types of companies to follow.

pfg1, Jun 27, 2019
  6. mickeyma

mickeyma Guru

State:
    California
    Thanks for the input.