Critical Illness Insurance

loginname

Expert
Who should I look at for this? I have a client who wants coverage for his stay at home spouse. He wanted disability insurance, but I can't find anyone to write disability for someone who doesn't make an income. Go figure!:)

I've never sold critical illness, but wondered if it may be an option for this case.

Your thoughts?

There are some CI policies that go up to 200k, that are basically designed on top of term life. Could pitch that concept being used to fund an annuity depending on age.

Assurity has fully underwritten and SI.
Standalone and as term rider. Some good sales pieces and video on their site.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS... I like your log in name.

Last edited:
Why not look @ an IUL policy with accelerated "living benefits" rider even as an option to present to them:
Cash Value, Critical Illness Protection, and good death benefit. Just a thought, I would usually present someone like this with an a/b option so I have some things to consider and then at the end of the presentation it's an easy close. Which one do you like better......write it up!

Thanks everyone. I've never seen a IUL with a critical illness rider, just accelerated DB for terminal illness or LTC. Can anyone name a product?

Thanks everyone. I've never seen a IUL with a critical illness rider, just accelerated DB for terminal illness or LTC. Can anyone name a product?

Shoot me an email and I'll get you the info. Not trying to hide it, I've got some agents who work for me on the health side that have been marketing this and am going to a meeting tonight, I'll send you details to check out. Reputable carrier, newer product from what I understand. Not trying to hype anything here, just know they are selling plenty of it and heard great things about it so far.

Back