Critique My P&C Cold Call Script Please

"Only about 8% of the population has a phone number not on the DNC list."

So you're saying 92% of people are on the DNC list? Where did you get these numbers?

I meant to say that only 8% of pop has a number you can call. my bad. For example, in Arlington Tx there are 350k~ people, yet I only have about 28k phone numbers I can purchase from salesgenie.

Did it work? I did not take the time to read the post to see if you said so! :goofy::goofy:

We are using this script/conversation to get P&C quotes. Let me know if you think its to long winded. I actually got this script from our telemarketing dept at Farmers.

Hi Mrs..or..Mr.., This is (_____) with your local Farmers Ins agency how are you today? Great? First off I want to let you know that I'm not calling to try and sell you anything, the purpose for my call is we have a office in your neighborhood and I'd like to ask you a few questions if thats okay.

Are you happy with your current insurance Program?

Has your current agent kept you advised as to why insurance rates have increased so much?

Usually by this point if they don't sound like they are mad or unhappy with their current insurance program we say thanks have a great day. If they are unhappy we tell them, well i'm sorry you are having that experience. We would love to give you a comparision over here at Farmers and see if we can save you money. All I need from you is a few bits of non personal infomation like, what vehicles do you drive...

Please critque. I bought MOJO so now I'm not sure if I should get a straight to the point script or use this one.

Also i've searched EVERYWHERE and i'll I can find on this forum is scripts for med cold calling. Any threads about p&c scripts? If not lets use this one to get ideas rolling.

Thanks,

Todd

Do you REALLY think calling yourself an "Account Executive" will help you as opposed to calling yourself what you really are? Are you ashamed of being an insurance agent?

My boss suggested that title when I first started. :err: It doesn't seem to make a difference what I call myself though...

Back