CRM for just one....?

I've gone broker with my FMO, and while I still have access to MedicareFinder, it's not terribly useful as a CRM. I have all my clients in there, and can do comparisons and have drs/meds, etc listed, which is nice year to year. Unfortunately, 2 of my contracted companies are not through the FMO and so they aren't listed when I'm doing quotes unless I take an extra step, and I cannot do any enrollments with those two companies through this system. I cannot do bulk emails, I don't have integration with my google calendar, etc etc etc.

I am a little fish, no plans on setting up an agency, no downlines, etc, etc. Just me doing insurance ftf (Medicare, Med Supp, PDP, ACA, LI, DVH and some ancillary products)

So I'm looking for a decent CRM that isn't too complicated, geared toward us independent one man operations, and is as inexpensive as possible. Another agent friend of mine told me he uses "less annoying CRM" and likes it. It seems like it'd be a great option for me and the price is certainly right. Are there any users of LACRM on here? What do you like and dislike about it?

Or are there other options similar? CRMs dedicated to very small operations?

I've gone broker with my FMO, and while I still have access to MedicareFinder, it's not terribly useful as a CRM. I have all my clients in there, and can do comparisons and have drs/meds, etc listed, which is nice year to year. Unfortunately, 2 of my contracted companies are not through the FMO and so they aren't listed when I'm doing quotes unless I take an extra step, and I cannot do any enrollments with those two companies through this system. I cannot do bulk emails, I don't have integration with my google calendar, etc etc etc.

I am a little fish, no plans on setting up an agency, no downlines, etc, etc. Just me doing insurance ftf (Medicare, Med Supp, PDP, ACA, LI, DVH and some ancillary products)

So I'm looking for a decent CRM that isn't too complicated, geared toward us independent one man operations, and is as inexpensive as possible. Another agent friend of mine told me he uses "less annoying CRM" and likes it. It seems like it'd be a great option for me and the price is certainly right. Are there any users of LACRM on here? What do you like and dislike about it?

Or are there other options similar? CRMs dedicated to very small operations?
Medicare pro . Easiest crm on the planet as everything’s built out already . I believe it’s $45 month now . I’m locked in at $34 from 3 years ago . I love the ease of use.

Medicare pro . Easiest crm on the planet as everything’s built out already . I believe it’s $45 month now . I’m locked in at $34 from 3 years ago . I love the ease of use.
MedicarePro look very interesting. I use Zoho CRM, Any idea how the support is for importing data from another application?

Without a doubt MedicarePro. Their updated Client Portal is a better version of RetireFlo and it's built right into the CRM. Plus it has loads of integrations for pretty much everything else I use, including my VOIP business phone. I can't talk highly enough about it

ok, so I'm signed up for a month trial...and I noticed it has a link for sunfire. I clicked on it, and it asked me my upline (integrity with American Senior Benefits) and it said it linked. Now ASB themselves uses MedicareCenter as their quote and enroll. znfI didn't know that sunfire was available with integrity. Last year, I just used the companies enrollment page after I did the review. So I can just go there and do the quote and enroll and it won't be a problem? I'd rather use sunfire, since it's straight from medicarepro. This is the first year I'm totally broker with ASB and I'm direct pay with the companies (two of them I'm just direct, not with ASB at all) I did put in my mom's information and clicked on the enroll button and it sent me to sunfire matrix and medicarelink. I didn't go any further, obviously, since I wasn't doing an actual enrollment. But it looks like it works.

I don't know if that made sense at all. LOL. I get so freaking confused at these FMOs and uplines and all that.

Back