CRM Offer

Been using Gary's CRM now for over 2 weeks. Great customer service. Outstanding results. Could never ever go back to hand-dialing.

I agree with John here.
I'm really enjoying the CRM & not having to hand dial. Plus I'm almost always talking with someone live. I think the longest time between answers was maybe 20 seconds.
And I like the prerecorded message I can leave that allows me to move on to the next live call.

I agree with John here.
I'm really enjoying the CRM & not having to hand dial. Plus I'm almost always talking with someone live. I think the longest time between answers was maybe 20 seconds.
And I like the prerecorded message I can leave that allows me to move on to the next live call.

I'm also excited about this software. Those of us telemarketing, it's all about the numbers! My old numbers were:

2 hours of calling = 60 calls = 15 contacts = 5 Qualified Suspects = 2 Meetings Now (3.5% dial to appt ratio)

If I can process those numbers twice as fast, I make twice as much money. The system simply amplifies you dial to appt ratio. Plus it's more exciting to stay on the phone because things happen faster.

At $349 per month it would only take one small sale per month to pay for it. Glad you like it Matt/Delta

I hear a lot of "what's your time worth." Well, my proven math on this system is 1 deal per every 2 hours on the dialer.

If anyone here knows of any other system including purchasing leads, generating leads through your site, etc...where 10 hours a week = 5 deals I'm all ears.

If you're average commish is $700 then 2 hours of calling is $350 per hour. I'm not sure if you think your time is worth $350 per hour - mine is.

"I hear a lot of "what's your time worth." Well, my proven math on this system is 1 deal per every 2 hours on the dialer.

If anyone here knows of any other system including purchasing leads, generating leads through your site, etc...where 10 hours a week = 5 deals I'm all ears.

If you're average commish is $700 then 2 hours of calling is $350 per hour. I'm not sure if you think your time is worth $350 per hour - mine is."

Hey HealthAgent,

Are you still utilizing Gary's system? If so, How many hours do you use it per day? Also which hours during the day? I'm thinking about making the purchase to increase my productivity? Your thoughts would be much appreciated..

Thanks,

eProdigy :GEEK:

Sure - yes I'm currently using Gary's dialer. My results? Here's today:

Just over 2 hours of calling using an exclusive HSA pitch
7 leads generated
Absolutely one - if not two deals out of that.

While I'm on the dialer I'm also doing email and posting.

What's important to note is 300+ numbers were dialed is just over two hours or around 160 per hour. Manually dialing 300 numbers at 40 per hour would have taken me 7 1/2 hours.

Now - I'm burnt after 2 hours of calls and have other things to do with my day anyway. Telemarketing is not my only marketing source. So at 2 hours a day I just did over 3 days of calling in one day.

Also, since the volume is so high I really get to qualify people harder on the 1st call. So these aren't "just send me the info" leads. These are mini-conversations about their current situation.

leads0215xk9.jpg

I appreciate your feed back. Thats an exceptional rate of return. :swoon:

Do you get any call backs from the messages? Also, who is your source for call data (numbers and names)?

eProdigy :GEEK:

Gary provides the data through Dunn & Bradstreet. Great data - which by the way the dialer is only as good as the data you put in.

And I get 2 to 3 call backs per 50 messages left.

I can attest to the 40 dials per hour manually, thats almost exactly what I did today. Its always about 40 per hour. Spent the rest of the day on lead call backs that I need to better qualify. I other words, I didn't sell anything today.

John,

What is the DNC entry on the list? Is that persons asking you to do not call?

Also, can you share with us something about the HSA target script? I did not see the info in your blog but, maybe I missed it?

No - that's just a button so they don't get called back - almost are are owners with group plans. I could just label the button "group" but it doesn't matter to me. The only stats that matter to me are number of leads, number of time it took to get those leads and how many deals I close.

Back