CRM Offer

It is very important to get good targeted data. I have had guys buy the whole USA data for $100 and put that data into the CRM and not get near the results John is getting. Go leads does not let you do any employees from 1-4. This is why we use Dunn and Bradstreet. It is the most accurate data on the market and you know you are getting mom and pop businesses not small corporations. We do not make money off the data, we just sell it at cost. We make money off the CRM. This helps me keep my contract with the data companies. We sell the data for .04 per piece by the way. If anyone wants to do a live demo, just email me at [email protected] or give me a call on my cell 912-596-8417 or at the office 912-944-2540
Gary
Gary

It is very important to get good targeted data. I have had guys buy the whole USA data for $100 and put that data into the CRM and not get near the results John is getting. Go leads does not let you do any employees from 1-4. This is why we use Dunn and Bradstreet. It is the most accurate data on the market and you know you are getting mom and pop businesses not small corporations. We do not make money off the data, we just sell it at cost. We make money off the CRM. This helps me keep my contract with the data companies. We sell the data for .04 per piece by the way. If anyone wants to do a live demo, just email me at [email protected] or give me a call on my cell 912-596-8417 or at the office 912-944-2540
Gary
Gary

I thought you used equifax?

We use equifax for residentials and specialty list. We use D&B for business to business.
Gary

Back