CRM System for Contacts

audrinia

Does anyone know of a good CRM system that is good for managing contacts and leads that is not too expensive?

Trisha

I use Your Insurance Office. The developer is a member of this forum, he will provide good support but you won't need it. It's inexpensive and simple. There are other systems but I like this one. You can download a free working demo from www.yourinsuranceoffice.com.

I like Frank and YIO, but personally I don't like having all my client info stored on my PC.

I much prefer hosted CRM's, so I can access the info I need from any computer.

I use ZOHO and BROKER OFFICE.

If you have Microsoft Office, try using OneNote. Not many people know about it, but it works really well with outlook and google calendars and is "free" if you have office.

I am eagerly awaiting the release of YIO 5.0. Frank made it sounds as though it will be "cloud-ready."

I am eagerly awaiting the release of YIO 5.0. Frank made it sounds as though it will be "cloud-ready."

One thing i didn't see was that if you can attach files/communications to the client record. If I send out an illustration or quote, can I tag it iin the record?

Actually v5.0 is the current one. It is the total re-write that will be "cloud-ready". My programmers are working on it as we speak. Probably won't be tested and ready for release until late summer. They really can't give me a better date than that now.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
One thing i didn't see was that if you can attach files/communications to the client record. If I send out an illustration or quote, can I tag it iin the record?

Although that feature is not available now, it will be with the next upgrade.

Last edited:
Actually v5.0 is the current one. It is the total re-write that will be "cloud-ready". My programmers are working on it as we speak. Probably won't be tested and ready for release until late summer. They really can't give me a better date than that now.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Although that feature is not available now, it will be with the next upgrade.

As if the program was already great - that will be HUGE!

Back