CRM System for Contacts

Al before you go endorsing Frank, you should know that his new system is being tested on baby seals.

I thought it was being tested with agents from Kentucky. If they can figure it out, anyone can.

I thought it was being tested with agents from Kentucky. If they can figure it out, anyone can.

No. Believe it or not the intelligence order is: motorcycle head injury victims, Miss USA contestants, Kentuckians, baby seals, sack of dirt.

No. Believe it or not the intelligence order is: motorcycle head injury victims, Miss USA contestants, Kentuckians, baby seals, sack of dirt.

My parents had to live outside of Louisville for 9 years. I state "had to live" because General Electric closed up shop in MD and if he wanted continue with them he has no choice. The day he retired was the same day the house went up for sale and they moved.

Once we went into downtown and after that I never complained about Baltimore or Cleveland again. I lived there for the summer after I graduated high school and before I went to boot camp. I think instead of sentencing people to prison they should have a "scared straight" program and force them to live in Kentucky for a year.

Last edited:
Kentucky is actually a very beautiful state. Louisville and Lexington are the "big city" parts of Ky and are nothing like the rest of the state which is very rural and full of small towns.
Lots of Good folks are in Kentucky.

Does anyone use ACT software and like it? How does it compare YIO. Also, for those who use OneNote - how does that compare to YIO and ACT? Thanks!

Does anyone use ACT software and like it? How does it compare YIO. Also, for those who use OneNote - how does that compare to YIO and ACT? Thanks!

ACT works great but takes some time to learn and set up all the fields you need.
If you want to get started selling insurance as quickly as you can I would recommend YIO over ACT. Install it and spend a little time with Frank and you will have it mastered.
With ACT you have to really like the computer part of the job which is time away from selling and making money.

Back