Customized Quotes Lee

Because they are internet leads and you have no control over how many you receive or when you get them.

This is all smoke and mirrors. We all know FE people do not even have cell phones much less computers and that interweb thingy. Gawd, next thing the marketing scamers are going to say people actually buy FE buy phone. Brahahaha Brahahaha .

That's more like it....:)

Hey don't be giving away my thumbs up. I worked hard for that. :D

----------

This is all smoke and mirrors. We all know FE people do not even have cell phones much less computers and that interweb thingy. Gawd, next thing the marketing scamers are going to say people actually buy FE buy phone. Brahahaha Brahahaha .

No they have 2 cell phones here in Mississippi. No Lie, had a client with her free Obama phone and another phone. Said she couldn't get enough minutes on her free phone so she had to go buy another one. Obama phone only comes with about 300 minutes per month. :goofy:

Hey don't be giving away my thumbs up. I worked hard for that. :D

----------

No they have 2 cell phones here in Mississippi. No Lie, had a client with her free Obama phone and another phone. Said she couldn't get enough minutes on her free phone so she had to go buy another one. Obama phone only comes with about 300 minutes per month. :goofy:

Hahahaha. I had JG take back a thumbs up he gave himself, not the one he gave you. Since you're from Mississippi, I'll give you a thumbs up because I like your Obamaphone comment.;)

Good thing people don't listen when you post all those negative things.

Because they are internet leads and you have no control over how many you receive or when you get them.

That's correct. I received 13 my first week and 6 the next. Plus they're all spread out. I've been driving all over town because of these leads. I'm going to limit the counties I'm working and if I take Indianapolis out, then I'll probably get 3-4 a week.

I think I could have sold more, but I tried selling them by phone for the first 8 or so. I did close 2 of them later f2f.

I also did about $4000 on Jane leads in the last two weeks, which is a much better ROI.

I'm liking the leads myself. Received 19 so far and wrote about $4500 off of them in the last two weeks. Still haven't reached about 8 of them though. May still be more gold there.

Make that $5700 AP so far off 19 leads in the last two weeks.

As of this weekend I can finally say I have mastered getting leads off people using only a cell phone. I've been working at it for a while but the cost was about double what was being paid to me but I knew I could make it happen.

I unfortunatley can only do it cost effectively once a full state is filled but the agent in Colorado is now getting them regularly. The future is here!

Final Expense and a Galaxy S5, whoda' thunk it?!

Back