CVS/Aetna/Accendo Telesales

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
The Accendo telesales process is about as easy as you can get. Complete the application over the telephone.. Ask the client for the answer to a security question (such as their favorite color) and hit submit. No telephone calls of any kind. Quick, easy, simple..

I use them a lot for med supp

Yes it is ver easy, However the underwriting is more strict and its very hard to get the grey area

For example, I have a client got declined early last year, for a med that can be used for multiple things they declined it due to it is sometimes used for psoriasis However that is not what is was prescribed for and he discontinued anyway

At that time they told me he needed to be off for one year to prove its not for that use

We did app recently and it got declined now when I called they told me the no longer can even tell which med declined him, He needs to call milmen and find out and then maybe they can work on appeal but not sure because underwriting is all automated now

Yeah I talked to Aetna UWing a few days after it was released. They still didn't have a clear understanding on UWing, but they did say dual purpose meds were still getting kicked out or send to UW'er review.

They said they were working on that. As soon as they get that resolved, this could be a Go To product for the field and telesales.

The Accendo telesales process is about as easy as you can get. Complete the application over the telephone.. Ask the client for the answer to a security question (such as their favorite color) and hit submit. No telephone calls of any kind. Quick, easy, simple..

What is their Niche?

Back