D2D L/H/Annuities Tracker

Does anyone recommend a good software to keep track of houses knocked? That's about the only problem I am having. Just the ability to track the doors that have been knocked. Have a good AMS but wish there were a good software/map service that would tell me who I have knocked really easy.

I can't believe it's been this long since anyone has shared anything. I'm glad I suddenly remembered this thread's existence (and my UN/PW). How's it been hanging, everyone??

I can't believe it's been this long since anyone has shared anything. I'm glad I suddenly remembered this thread's existence (and my UN/PW). How's it been hanging, everyone??
Probably because everyone has figured out how to generate an inbound lead by now in 2024! If not, then you better. Telemarketing is officially dead because you need express consent to auto-dial, leave a pre-recorded voicemail drop, or use AI voice. And who's going to manually dial their way down a list, leaving live voicemails, in 2024? Only those who have to, because they don't have express consent!

Probably because everyone has figured out how to generate an inbound lead by now in 2024! If not, then you better. Telemarketing is officially dead because you need express consent to auto-dial, leave a pre-recorded voicemail drop, or use AI voice. And who's going to manually dial their way down a list, leaving live voicemails, in 2024? Only those who have to, because they don't have express consent!
Generate inbound lead = buying leads, right? Unless you're saying you have people with a million or more ready to move that are clicking through your facebook ads, or engaging with your posts, or commenting on your reels actively trying to be your client. Maybe if you're just selling FE, MP, or IBC type stuff. For what whirleybird was doing, I'd say F2F is still the way.

Back