D2D L/H/Annuities Tracker

great thread. Any hint as to how to pick area to door knock? i live in the city so lots of apartments buildings ( no soliciting and of course closed gate)

also do you pick random area or create a list first?

great thread. Any hint as to how to pick area to door knock? i live in the city so lots of apartments buildings ( no soliciting and of course closed gate)

also do you pick random area or create a list first?
Use common sense. Don't go door to door for annuities in the ghetto high rises....don't go door to door for dental insurance in Mississippi or Alabama. :biggrin:

well thanks for nothing i guess goilini.... not sure if you noticed but common sense is not so common today.. there's a whole wall of idiots walking around

well thanks for nothing i guess goilini.... not sure if you noticed but common sense is not so common today.. there's a whole wall of idiots walking around
"i live in the city so lots of apartments buildings ( no soliciting and of course closed gate)"

Common sense would tell you not to door knock in that area. Get out of the city. Rural is friendlier and better for door knocking. :yes:

What products do you want to door knock for? That would help determine where you want to doorknock.

WOW he's an animal. Ha. I'd pay him 1K a day just to hang out. haha. Any thoughts on knocking new homeowners?

Going knocking tomorrow even though its Covid.

This is hands down the best thread on the forum.

How did it go?

My state has "stay at home orders or we will fine you" so I wasn't sure what reaction I would get. Only called on clients and referrals, nobody was even aware of the orders and most had a "*** the governor" mentality. God bless rural America.

How did it go?

My state has "stay at home orders or we will fine you" so I wasn't sure what reaction I would get. Only called on clients and referrals, nobody was even aware of the orders and most had a "*** the governor" mentality. God bless rural America.

Got a family to feed... there will be no stay at home order around this house!

I feel more and more like the pioneers of old... tally ho! I shall not be moved! :yes:

"Dam the torpedoes, full speed ahead!"

"Stand with me or stand aside!"

How did it go?

I am afraid we'll get another "Do Not Knock" order like we had through Spring and Summer. Some agents chose to ignore. I transitioned to phone/internet ... got licensed in a bunch of far flung states. But cabin fever finally got the best of me so I now travel about an 60-90 minutes and work a couple of counties North of me where the Covid case count is much lower than it is by me and folks are far more laid back about it. I do mask up though.

Will know in a few weeks whether or not it will be worth my while to go full on with direct mail up there. My agency has an office up there so that is a big plus for me.

Back