D2D L/H/Annuities Tracker

I'm connected with him on LinkedIn and he hasn't updated it. I just assume that he's way too busy to respond. Last I heard, he was doing close to 40 appointments a week.

40 appointments a week? That's one an hour! (assuming a 40 hour work week). I just jumped to the end of this thread so maybe this has been addressed already but I'm assuming he does them all at an office and that his appointments are now through referrals?

These were kitchen table sales. I'm sure he gets tons of referrals, but he also built up a large call-back list. He hired an appointment setter in one of these posts to follow up with the list he built.

Wow!
I jumped to the end after reading the first page, I have a feeling, I'll be doing a lot of reading here.
---
Finished reading the thread and now going back over to save/highlight the good stuff!

Last edited:
wish I would've read it 2 years ago.

peabody-2.png

The guy I am thinking he was out of Philly in the 70’s, 80’s and early 90’s.

The two big life insurance successes I think of when I think Philly are Frank Bettger of Fidelity Mutual (1881 - 1980) and the late great Sidney Friedman (1935-2003). I think Friedman came to Philly as a GA for a company called Phoenix Mutual, which is now Nassau Life and Annuity, I think.

I'm not saying there wasn't a NY Life agent or two who hit it big in Philly, but those are the two I know of who definitely did it. Bettger made 5 cold calls a day, in person, to business owners. Friedman also was not shy of talking to strangers.

Back