Daily Cold Call Stats

Most agents fail out for a number of reasons.

Some folks that post on here frequently started cold calling. Many agents with that are busy producing vs posting here cold call.

It's certainly not for everyone or perhaps even most, but cold calling works in 2013.
Oh, I agree it can work.. but M&M is right in the fact that people start threads saying they are going to post their results and then fail to carry through for whatever the reason.

Oh, I agree it can work.. but M&M is right in the fact that people start threads saying they are going to post their results and then fail to carry through for whatever the reason.

We all agree on that and many points :)

We all agree on that and many points :)
However, I should mention that cold calling means different things to different people. A lot of folks on here think of making phone calls from a list (which Josh just happens to have if anyone is in need of one :biggrin:) . But when I hear the words 'cold calling", I think of canvassing Door to Door because that is the way it was done when I started. Very few people were making cold calls by phone in those days..

Cold calling prospecting works awesome when you know how to do it. Easily the fastest way to build and grow a book of business.

But maybe people stop posting because of all the negativity in these forums. I was thinking I would put up this post and the people who were interested would say they are in. I didn't realize so many negative people are just waiting to post unhelpful crap. I'm not surprised so many people fail in sales.

Anyway, I plan on posting first thing Tuesday morning. Some time before lunch. The phone app should make it pretty simple. Who knows how long I will continue to post. It will depend on how many participate I guess but check back tuesday for my dials, conversations and appts.

Cold calling prospecting works awesome when you know how to do it. Easily the fastest way to build and grow a book of business.

But maybe people stop posting because of all the negativity in these forums. I was thinking I would put up this post and the people who were interested would say they are in. I didn't realize so many negative people are just waiting to post unhelpful crap. I'm not surprised so many people fail in sales.

Anyway, I plan on posting first thing Tuesday morning. Some time before lunch. The phone app should make it pretty simple. Who knows how long I will continue to post. It will depend on how many participate I guess but check back tuesday for my dials, conversations and appts.

Moonlight always has negative posts. Don't worry about that. I really don't understand why he is even on the cold call forum since its obvious he don't believe in it. Or maybe he just likes to discourage people.

I know that cold calling is helping me as a new agent to build my block of business. It's not a lot of accounts, but that's besides the point. They are accounts that I would not have had if I hadn't walked in or called those businesses.

----------

And don't take Rousmark's post the wrong way. He is an encouraging, positive forum member.

Moonlight always has negative posts. Don't worry about that. I really don't understand why he is even on the cold call forum since its obvious he don't believe in it. Or maybe he just likes to discourage people.

I know that cold calling is helping me as a new agent to build my block of business. It's not a lot of accounts, but that's besides the point. They are accounts that I would not have had if I hadn't walked in or called those businesses.

----------

And don't take Rousmark's post the wrong way. He is an encouraging, positive forum member.

I don't believe I have ever seen a negative post from M&M. He does post reality and most can't handle reality. Reality is not negative, it is just what it is.

Latest posts

Back