Dave Fluker, One of the Smartest Guys I Know

Another contact is another strand in your spiderweb?

Absolutely.

I often get referrals from people where I never earn a dime off them. It is all part of the sampling strategy that has worked well for me for years.

Absolutely.

I often get referrals from people where I never earn a dime off them. It is all part of the sampling strategy that has worked well for me for years.

Sampling strategy? Could you explain for those new to that conversation? Or direct to other posts?

Thanks,

Jack

Sampling is a common retailing strategy. Grocery stores employ it with the ladies offering sausage, cold cuts, juice drinks. Auto dealers call it the test drive. Samples arrive in your mail and Sunday paper.

You can do it in our business as well, but it involves thinking outside the box. We can't give free insurance. The closest think is the 10 day free look but that is not the same.

I sample via my website. Lot's of information for those who want to poke around as well as free quotes. I also participate in some online consumer forums and blog. More ways to get information out there and let folks "sample me".

The more you give away the more that comes back to you. Life just works out that way.

about a hundred miles from me (that's nothin' in the West... we drive that for dinner sometimes!)
Al3

There isn't a Dave and Busters closer to where you live?

No, you can't.

Ron Paul 2012

Last edited:
Back