Dave Ramsey Endorsed Local Provider

Marlin, the company name has been butchered by quite a few folks over the years . . . mostly those who really do not understand the incredible snow job done by A L Williams and his disciples. When I hear (or see) someone refer to Primerica as Prime America, Primemerica and other variations I just figure they are repeating something they have heard without bothering to check the facts.

Sorry for hitting on you. Last few days have been a bit rough and maybe I need to take a break.

later . . .

No problem, I have an 18 year old that graduated last week and a 32 year old daughter about to deliver our first grandchild, things hectic here too. Happy Memorial day to all, thank all you that have served our country, you are the reason we have the freedom to post dissenting views. getting ready to grill some thick marinated ribeyes, baked potatoes and grilled corn.

I enjoy listening to the Dave Ramsey Show on the radio when I'm driving. I appreacieate that he stresses paying off debt and not living beyond your means.

But he is very arrogant. And he hits the mute button anytime a caller disagrees with him and can intelligently explain why. He says he was a millionaire but then in the same show he will say he was burried in debt and went bankrupt (can you be a millionaire if your assets are not at least a million dollars more than your debt?)

I also don't like that he tells people to carry around envelopes of cash rather than paying with credit cards and simply paying them off each month. It's like his message there is "you will never have financial self control so don't even try."

Does he have life insurance paid endorsments? Or does he own the Zander Insurance Agency (I can never tell but he sure does a good job for them if he doesn't own it.)

The envelope system is old school and does work. I advise it and use it in the past for myself and in some instances still do for my son.

He is not broadcast on "regular" radio anywhere in Southern California, so I had no idea who he is. I do have access to his show on Sirius but he's on the Christian radio station - a station I've never considered listening to. He's also on XM.

However, I am interesting in leads. Anyone have a guess as to how many people might hear him only on satellite radio? Also, is the cost for leads a fixed monthly amount, or a per lead charge?

Rick

Why is that?

While this may be incorrect, I assume that the Christian station would spend a good amount of time trying to convince me that God actually exists.

I don't spend any time trying to convince people to give up their beliefs and become an Atheist. I don't like other trying to convert me to their beliefs.

As I said, since I haven't listened to the station, this impression may be incorrect.

Rick

Back