Dave Ramsey lawsuit

Yep. And crazy that he is saying that to his audience.... the very people he duped into being scammed by that company.

Im still here, I got mine, go f*ck yourself if you got scammed out of $15k because of me.... Im neck deep in cash...

AND THEY EAT UP EVERY LINE BECAUSE HE IS BEING A BULLY ABOUT IT AND THEY ENJOY HEARING HIM INSULT PEOPLE
Unfortunately, there are no laws against duping naïve people for profit. And even if caught, it's easy to merely settle out of court (using that blood money), without having to admit guilt, and carry on duping more people.

Unfortunately, there are no laws against duping naïve people for profit. And even if caught, it's easy to merely settle out of court (using that blood money), without having to admit guilt, and carry on duping more people.

Actually, if you are being paid by the company duping them, it is indeed illegal.

The law has differentiated between a traditional "paid advertisement" and a "paid endorsement'.

Had Dave hosted their ads on his show, he would have zero legal issues.

But he himself "endorsed" the company, and was paid to do so. Therefore he is legally liable for the outcome he led those consumers to.

Yep. And crazy that he is saying that to his audience.... the very people he duped into being scammed by that company.

Im still here, I got mine, go f*ck yourself if you got scammed out of $15k because of me.... Im neck deep in cash...

AND THEY EAT UP EVERY LINE BECAUSE HE IS BEING A BULLY ABOUT IT AND THEY ENJOY HEARING HIM INSULT PEOPLE
But, but, but he gave you the amazing advice to eat beans and rice and pay off all your debts for free!

Actually, if you are being paid by the company duping them, it is indeed illegal.

The law has differentiated between a traditional "paid advertisement" and a "paid endorsement'.

Had Dave hosted their ads on his show, he would have zero legal issues.

But he himself "endorsed" the company, and was paid to do so. Therefore he is legally liable for the outcome he led those consumers to.
$10 says DR settles out of court, likely by paying $1M out of the 10's of $M he made, and without having to admit guilt.

Dave suggests living modestly. Meanwhile, on Contradiction Avenue.....
5d022f9a-f57b-4dbc-83a6-753b0b0dae94-large16x9_DaveRamsey.jpg

Listen, I can't stand his personality, but he does not suggest living modestly. He clearly talks about living within means, living like no one else so that you can later live like no one else when you can pay cash for luxury items. Living modestly & living within means are entirely different. He has the means, so he can pay cash for luxury items.

Would I want to hang out with him, no. I think he is abrasive & egotistical.......so,maybe he can be President as our last 2 have very similar personalities, but I don't think Ramsey has any sex scandals or rape/assault accusations like our last few Presidents

I don't really care for Ramsey and don't watch him but the one I'd like to meet is Dr. Phil.

Just put me in the room with him and I'll guarantee you I'll be wearing an ankle bracelet.

Back