Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?

I like him. I have nothing against him or his organization and respect what they have accomplished.

You have a weird obsession. Jealousy or hate, either way - move on. You talk about his business through pm with other agents, and take any jab you can. Are you tired of all the time you waste on him?

I think you are the one with the weird obsession. You seek out people with something good to say about a known crook.

I have never sent a pm to anyone about his business. They send them to me unsolicited because he has told them he will terminate them if they post here.

You are the one wasting time on him. Running around defending him. Trying to find others to defend him.

You are what you accuse me of being.

Maybe it's time for you take your own advice and "move on"? You will not change my opinion no matter how much effort you spend on it.

I think you are the one with the weird obsession. You seek out people with something good to say about a known crook.

I have never sent a pm to anyone about his business. They send them to me unsolicited because he has told them he will terminate them if they post here.

You are the one wasting time on him. Running around defending him. Trying to find others to defend him.

You are what you accuse me of being.

Maybe it's time for you take your own advice and "move on"? You will not change my opinion no matter how much effort you spend on it.

if he is a crook instead of you talking about it- go file a complaint with the AG or DOI. But to say he is a known crook, but has a clear history, no bankruptcy, no criminal charges, no complaints filed from the Doi or ag (I did my research) means you read a few disgruntled agents vent on a forum and your clear jealousy is using that to tarnish his reputation.

So stop talking and do something.

I don't just defend him I defend anyone that I've had contact with that has shown what I consider a sense of integrity - like Dave Duford.

Jealousy is a disease and I hope you get well soon!

BoJax,

I really appreciate the words you are sharing, but in all reality, this is the internet, and facts really don't matter.

Most people read through the trash on this forum, and understand what is real, and who is in La La Land.

However, the company that came on here almost ten years ago, to bash me, was a good friend of the individual who is hanging on my every word and who continues to lie about me. It was defamation back then, and it still is.

If I thought people paid attention to trolls, I would do something about it, but honestly, the attention that I've been getting from them has helped my business.

I didnt come on here to recruit, but I have gotten some really good agents from the dialogue that has opened up due to the constant attention my company and I have been getting from our adversaries.

To see more, follow me on LinkedIn: LinkedIn Profile

if he is a crook instead of you talking about it- go file a complaint with the AG or DOI. But to say he is a known crook, but has a clear history, no bankruptcy, no criminal charges, no complaints filed from the Doi or ag (I did my research) means you read a few disgruntled agents vent on a forum and your clear jealousy is using that to tarnish his reputation.

So stop talking and do something.

I don't just defend him I defend anyone that I've had contact with that has shown what I consider a sense of integrity - like Dave Duford.

Jealousy is a disease and I hope you get well soon!

What do you think I am jealous about?

Why do you have such an obsession with me?

As for filing charges, what the hell is wrong with you? I don't care if the guy gets charges filed against him. I don't care if the DOL busts his operation now.

You are the one that cares. And you care enough about him to make personal attacks towards me.

And you think I'm the weird one?

What do you think I am jealous about?

Why do you have such an obsession with me?

As for filing charges, what the hell is wrong with you? I don't care if the guy gets charges filed against him. I don't care if the DOL busts his operation now.

You are the one that cares. And you care enough about him to make personal attacks towards me.

And you think I'm the weird one?

How were the horses in New Mexico?

How were the horses in New Mexico?

It was awesome. Thanks for asking. We had a great time. We went out to run early Monday morning. My wife was going to run 7 miles and I was going to run 5. She made her 7, I struggled to run 4 miles. That mountain air was tough. The sign in front of our hotel said 7000' elevation.

Only hitch was AA made us late for our connection in Dallas tues evening and there wasn't another plane until noon Wed so we had to stay an extra night in Dallas. But without luggage since they got that on the plane to Evansville.

Seeing the All American Quarter Horse Race is something I have always wanted to do. Seats were hard to come by but we met an owner from Salt Lake City that had come back for the weekend by himself and asked us if we wanted to sit with him in at an owner's table. We accepted. That table was under the roof right on the finish line. Couldn't have bought a better spot at any price.

We enjoyed our time there. NM may be a US state but English is a second language there.:yes:

Uh oh
A girl got beat up?
Yep. NSRH posted a bunch of stuff. They locked the little fella up in a mini cell. :yes:

smurf_caught_prison_230318.jpg

Back