Day one, level coverage for CHF ... Does it exist?

I'm not 100% sure. Only sold a few senior life policies recently.

Not sure why they would do MIB report at time of death. I would think they would order Aps to back up health statements

The script says it's valid for the 1st 24 months when reading it to the proposed insured. I believe this is what allows SL to pull an MIB if death happens during the 1st 2 years so they can check for false representations by the client.

And since the agent and the proposed insured are recorded going over health questions, meds and usage, spellings, bene's, draft dates, etc.there is no need for E & O.

The script says it's valid for the 1st 24 months when reading it to the proposed insured. I believe this is what allows SL to pull an MIB if death happens during the 1st 2 years so they can check for false representations by the client.

And since the agent and the proposed insured are recorded going over health questions, meds and usage, spellings, bene's, draft dates, etc.there is no need for E & O.

How does SL's tele-sales process compare with the other carriers that do FE tele-sales? Just curious.

How so? Matt does tele-sales with different carriers and I was wanting his comparison of SL's tele-sales platform compared to other FE tele-sales carriers.

Now I see why you said that. Technology
arghh.gif

I get senior life could turn to MIB for contestable claim. But logic would say you order an APS like other insurance companies. A client could of never applied for insurance, and blatantly lied on application. MIB wouldn't catch this. But an APS would.

The tele-sales process with Senior Life is pretty smooth. But my complaints are on the back side of the process. You don't get any updates on the pending business, have to call into customer service etc. Most companies email you saying application approved. Not with Senior Life.

Ex. I had an application that was to issue on 6-5-2018. I log in to IPAD application for update as I type this, and case is Pending. WHY? I have no idea. No details given. Now I have to call in and get an explanation, instead of trying to sell new prospects.

This is just one case, but Imagine if I had 10-15 cases like this a month to follow up on? No One has time for that.

I get senior life could turn to MIB for contestable claim. But logic would say you order an APS like other insurance companies. A client could of never applied for insurance, and blatantly lied on application. MIB wouldn't catch this. But an APS would.

The tele-sales process with Senior Life is pretty smooth. But my complaints are on the back side of the process. You don't get any updates on the pending business, have to call into customer service etc. Most companies email you saying application approved. Not with Senior Life.

Ex. I had an application that was to issue on 6-5-2018. I log in to IPAD application for update as I type this, and case is Pending. WHY? I have no idea. No details given. Now I have to call in and get an explanation, instead of trying to sell new prospects.

This is just one case, but Imagine if I had 10-15 cases like this a month to follow up on? No One has time for that.

I've had that same thing happen. I'll be seeing Ron (President) at the end of the month on our annual trip and will bring it to his attention. He can have the IT people fix it immediately without having to go before committees, etc.

He appreciates feedback like this from his agents. Helps position SL as the easiest FE carrier to work with. They're always open to improving the system for agents. The goal is to eventually be the carrier that all the agents prefer.

I've had that same thing happen. I'll be seeing Ron (President) at the end of the month on our annual trip and will bring it to his attention. He can have the IT people fix it immediately without having to go before committees, etc.

He appreciates feedback like this from his agents. Helps position SL as the easiest FE carrier to work with. They're always open to improving the system for agents. The goal is to eventually be the carrier that all the agents prefer.

Very cool. Please fo bring his attention. Just a few tweaks and I believe this product could be one of best to sell

Back