Dental, Vision & Hearing product?

Are you sure that is not the group product? The DVH and DVH select are front loaded on my contracts.

Actually, I just got better clarification from Mallory. You can actually use one of your writing numbers for the regular "front loaded" commission or you can use a 2nd writing number for lifetime level commissions.

Actually, I just got better clarification from Mallory. You can actually use one of your writing numbers for the regular "front loaded" commission or you can use a 2nd writing number for lifetime level commissions.
If Mallory said it, you can take it to the bank. She is the very best when it comes to taking care of business. Is your contract through Lou Barber?

I don't really offer dental and vision. The association plan recently dropped the previous provider and went to another carrier.

I tell people that I'll take their money, but personally I don't think Dental and Vision are worth the hassle.

LD will disagree, and that's okay. My philosophy is to insure the major stuff, pay for the minor. Most of clients agree.

I think Manhattan is probably a great option.. again, I rarely sell any vision or dental because of above.

Would an agent find MetLife to offer reasonable commissions on their dental insurance products?

Would an agent find MetLife to offer reasonable commissions on their dental insurance products?

I dunno. You know how I feel about DVH.

I tell people I'll take their money if they want, but if it were my dad I wouldn't tell him to buy it and then I explain why I think self insuring small things (which dvh usually is...) is a better option.

However, if they really want it I'll sell it to them. Usually, they agree with self insure.

It's rare that you're going to have a catastrophic issue that can't be resolved by removing the tooth. Vision is even less cost effective, and hearing... even less so...

Ymmv, but I hate people paying for the small stuff. Most of my clients agree.

Back