Dialing for dollars

Live TV transfers are the answer. 100% contact rate with all of your leads and you're talking to leads less than 60 sec old. No dialing and dialing and dialing trying to catch people. No driving aroud door knocking leads with no one at home or getting stood up for an appointment. Transfers from a TV commercial not some off shore call center.

Most of your time is spent having conversations with leads rather than dialing and dialing and getting frustrated. Never hear "we already took care of it" or "we changed
our mind", etc. After all they just called the TV commercial. Spending your time having conversations rather than chasing leads yields more profit per hour. Best FE leads I've ever worked since 1999.

I think the value of the system your company has for generating leads has increased.

Even without the extra $5/month each for Legacy Assurance, KSKJ beats the rates.

In others words, those Platinum policies would be getting replaced by KSKJ all day long.
How so? KSKJ has bitten the dust, screwed over their agents, and can't replace anyone now. Word on the street is there's probably 2 more FE carriers to bite the dust this year. We shall see.

My friend still writing kskj . I believe there changing there underwriting to the 16 levels . He tried to contract several former fex agents and they said they couldn’t .
Lot of agents still writing KSKJ. And a lot of FEX agents have been offered to recontract. I don't believe anyone has.

I haven't heard anyone say anything about changing underwriting.

Last edited:
Back