Did HHS Just Wipe Out Most WBE's?

This is basically the same steps I used for Blue Cross whats the point of a WBE now?

This is basically the same steps I used for Blue Cross whats the point of a WBE now?

For me, the 3 big advantages of using a WBE, even with a 2-way Re-direct are:

1) Bypassing the annoying verification steps on HealthCare.gov. Using the Blue Cross-IL pathway doesn't avoid this, like a WBE does.

2) Having all the enrolled clients and their related documents in one place for future needs.

3) Being able to access the client's HC.gov account via the WBE's back-door, when the need arises. BCBS-IL doesn't have a way to do this.
ac

Cannot speak to other WBE's; we have not as yet received any specific edict from CMS other than the document someone else posted which, as others pointed out, is proposed regulation changes for 2017 OE.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I've got ~25 referrals that I'm enrolling this week and it's been a while since I've logged into my ACA Express portal. Right now I'm learning that ACA Express is forced to use the redirect to HC.gov like all the others and I'm pretty bummed. I just finished my first enrollee using it and it definitely took away most of the magic for me, it takes at least 5x longer considering I was able to enroll people in literally 30 seconds before.

So I'm here to ask you Kenny, are we stuck like this indefinitely? Not to be rude, but is there a benefit in terms of speed anymore with ACA Express? I want to justify continuing to be a customer and user of your service thru closed enrollment but obviously this is a huge downgrade for all of us. I don't see any new discussion about this change on the forums surprisingly. Usually there are plenty of comments about any major changes to ACAX. Trying to get a feel for the attitude around here regarding WBE's during 2016 closed enrollment, need some guidance on whether I should just submit these 25 policy's directly to HC.gov or not :/.

Really appreciate everything you do Kenny. Want to continue being a customer as long as I can make a commission and save time with your teams software.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I've got ~25 referrals that I'm enrolling this week and it's been a while since I've logged into my ACA Express portal. Right now I'm learning that ACA Express is forced to use the redirect to HC.gov like all the others and I'm pretty bummed. I just finished my first enrollee using it and it definitely took away most of the magic for me, it takes at least 5x longer considering I was able to enroll people in literally 30 seconds before. So I'm here to ask you Kenny, are we stuck like this indefinitely? Not to be rude, but is there a benefit in terms of speed anymore with ACA Express? I want to justify continuing to be a customer and user of your service thru closed enrollment but obviously this is a huge downgrade for all of us. I don't see any new discussion about this change on the forums surprisingly. Usually there are plenty of comments about any major changes to ACAX. Trying to get a feel for the attitude around here regarding WBE's during 2016 closed enrollment, need some guidance on whether I should just submit these 25 policy's directly to HC.gov or not :/. Really appreciate everything you do Kenny. Want to continue being a customer as long as I can make a commission and save time with your teams software.

No one is really commenting anymore because nearly all commissions were taken away.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I've got ~25 referrals that I'm enrolling this week and it's been a while since I've logged into my ACA Express portal. Right now I'm learning that ACA Express is forced to use the redirect to HC.gov like all the others and I'm pretty bummed. I just finished my first enrollee using it and it definitely took away most of the magic for me, it takes at least 5x longer considering I was able to enroll people in literally 30 seconds before.

So I'm here to ask you Kenny, are we stuck like this indefinitely? Not to be rude, but is there a benefit in terms of speed anymore with ACA Express? I want to justify continuing to be a customer and user of your service thru closed enrollment but obviously this is a huge downgrade for all of us. I don't see any new discussion about this change on the forums surprisingly. Usually there are plenty of comments about any major changes to ACAX. Trying to get a feel for the attitude around here regarding WBE's during 2016 closed enrollment, need some guidance on whether I should just submit these 25 policy's directly to HC.gov or not :/.

Really appreciate everything you do Kenny. Want to continue being a customer as long as I can make a commission and save time with your teams software.

Alas, CMS put out the edict that all WBE's must visually and otherwise use the redirect.

As far as open enrollment in November, have to wait until a bit closer to say.

There are lots of reasons to use ACAExpress vs direct or another WBE...

The Follow-Up feature can now be used to upload your applicants required eligibility documents directly within ACAExpress. Additionally, you can also now terminate plans, to learn more, click here.

For more info on the ACAExpress Exclusive Follow-Up feature click here

and for the termination feature info click here...

Edit... Forgot to note that Plan Compare is live as well!

We have other enhancements in the works to reduce your workload even further, stay tuned.

In closing, yes, we realize the challenges you are going through with commission compression/elimination. What this means though is that getting as many of the ones you are being compensated for effectuated as quickly and easily as possible so you are paid is even more important.

Basically I'd begin taking everyone in through Healthcare.gov and get them acquainted with the idea of doing everything for themselves. Only a matter of time till they won't pay us at all - even during OEP. I've already told my people that even if we use a WBE for enrollment, they need to establish their own account so that they can get in there & do various things like uploading documents, etc. Just my two cents . . . .

Back