Didn't Switch Newly Bought Car to Insurance and Now Accident

Norway, looks like you are getting close to 5k. Just mention how you like Farmers insurance. RBA would attack you, and in a short time you would have 5k. Or defend securus, I did that and before you knew it i was at 1k. I have another idea. Run a post about press one leads. Josh will come and put you over the top... Hate to lose you to that big boy club.

b61mack said:
Norway, looks like you are getting close to 5k. Just mention how you like Farmers insurance. RBA would attack you, and in a short time you would have 5k. Or defend securus, I did that and before you knew it i was at 1k. I have another idea. Run a post about press one leads. Josh will come and put you over the top... Hate to lose you to that big boy club.

Oh you know once I hit the 5K club they will all move to the 10k club. Good ideas but I would have to take positions I don't believe in to get attacked like you mention.

Man with all these storms coming I've had to help clients file claims on policies less than a week old. 3700 in hail damage to a truck for the hood, roof, and windshield. Total premium paid far : 46 dollars.

Had 3 like that so far- so long to my loss ratios... *sigh* what ever happened to people putting their cars in a garage?

My one client hates filing a claim- he says he feels like he is punished for filing a claim. Hard to tell him that he would probably have been punished anyway because of everyone else filing a claim.

So is the 1k and 5k post club really all that it is cracked up to be? Are those where the REAL discussions are? Or do people mainly just talk **** about other 1k, 5k, and other posters that can't find the lounge?

NCPCLHnoob said:
Man with all these storms coming I've had to help clients file claims on policies less than a week old. 3700 in hail damage to a truck for the hood, roof, and windshield. Total premium paid far : 46 dollars.

Had 3 like that so far- so long to my loss ratios... *sigh* what ever happened to people putting their cars in a garage?

My one client hates filing a claim- he says he feels like he is punished for filing a claim. Hard to tell him that he would probably have been punished anyway because of everyone else filing a claim.

So is the 1k and 5k post club really all that it is cracked up to be? Are those where the REAL discussions are? Or do people mainly just talk **** about other 1k, 5k, and other posters that can't find the lounge?

It's bad for your loss ratio but should make you an even stronger believer in insurance. Client has only paid less than 50 bucks and gets coverage for thousands in claims.

Like Norway says, take a negitive, and use it as a positive. You have 450 more post to join the 1k club. I will save you spot by the pool.

b61mack said:
Like Norway says, take a negitive, and use it as a positive. You have 450 more post to join the 1k club. I will save you spot by the pool.

I always prefer to hang out in the hot tub with the cute Primarica girls. You have to put up with thier MLM spiel but as long as you appear like you might sign on the dotted line they are pretty easy, they need to recruit to get promoted so they can move to a 50% percent pay out on Life Ins.

It's bad for your loss ratio but should make you an even stronger believer in insurance. Client has only paid less than 50 bucks and gets coverage for thousands in claims.

Oh yeah I play that stuff up A LOT with the clients. However, on the back end...

But it also helps out a little bit because the rates don't go up with insurance companies as much for the company paying the claim compared to other companies rating taking on a new risk. So I have a little more security with the client, too.

And I'm a huge believer in my companies. I saw how Allstate and some other companies did when I was working with them. I love the HELL out of my companies and their claims service.

Back