Digital Insurance Agent - FREE

I say yes!

I say show me the money,

I would like to see a sampling, You guys don't ask a small investment over the last 2 years things have got worse and worse with lead companies and false promise, More recently I have really got fed up, How can I know If you guys are different if I don't see first

I say show me the money,

I would like to see a sampling, You guys don't ask a small investment over the last 2 years things have got worse and worse with lead companies and false promise, More recently I have really got fed up, How can I know If you guys are different if I don't see first

We're different because we're not selling you leads one by one. What we offer, you likely already interact with and engage with every day.

We're equipping you with a digital system that's going to get people to fill out your forms and call your phone.

There's a guarantee on our services but simply can't do a trial, because the upfront work requires a significant time investment.

We're different because we're not selling you leads one by one. What we offer, you likely already interact with and engage with every day.

We're equipping you with a digital system that's going to get people to fill out your forms and call your phone.

There's a guarantee on our services but simply can't do a trial, because the upfront work requires a significant time investment.
:skeptical:....................Have you heard this line before Vic?

Yeah, the old "trust me...I won't screw you(until you bend over)" routine. :yes:

You know what I dont mind spending a little to try some new lead source, These guys require a big investment though, I was interested and I have not found a good new lead provider in over a year every new place I have tried has been a disaster.

How could I make a big commitment without know how the leads are, i mean even if I got a few great leads how do I know they don't go south as soon as I sign an I don't remember how many months contracts

You know what I dont mind spending a little to try some new lead source, These guys require a big investment though, I was interested and I have not found a good new lead provider in over a year every new place I have tried has been a disaster.

How could I make a big commitment without know how the leads are, i mean even if I got a few great leads how do I know they don't go south as soon as I sign an I don't remember how many months contracts

I'm curious, what kind of leads are you currently working, both type and line of business?

Back