Digital Insurance Agent - FREE

What's the cost of the system? And what's the guarantee?

If it's as effective, are there any previous testers who can share their experience?

If it was effective, he/she wouldn't be on her peddling. You'll notice Facebook and Google and most direct mail don't advertise because they are effective for the most part.

Infinity leads is on here promoting itself because it's not effective. If it was, it would be busy fulfilling orders, not posting nonsense on here.

You'll notice Facebook and Google and most direct mail don't advertise because they are effective for the most part.

Sorry, but that statement is beyond wrong. I won't claim how effective or ineffective Infinity Leads are, but Facebook and Google advertise incessantly. You simply aren't seeing it. I even get direct mail from Google to use Adwords.

Sorry, but that statement is beyond wrong. I won't claim how effective or ineffective Infinity Leads are, but Facebook and Google advertise incessantly. You simply aren't seeing it. I even get direct mail from Google to use Adwords.
Very true! Both Facebook and Google and even Bing advertise quite heavily to businesses.

Back