Digital Insurance Agent - FREE

I see you were featured in agent methods newsletter I would love to at least hear from some of these beta testers on this thread some agents known on this forum for some feedback

Greats like Pablo Picasso, Lauryn Hill, Elvis Presley would disagree. I think they had a quote or two about "stealing" or "copying".

Also, there's a clear difference in titles. One is focused on life insurance agents, the other is a guide any kind of insurance agent can use!

Dude, seriously, you are comparing yourself to Pablo Picasso and Elvis!!?!?!?!?! I am thinking more Don Quixote, Pauly Shore, or anyone from the cast of Jersey Shore.

I remember one of your recent posts:
"Why Relying On Insurance Referrals Is The Kiss Of The Death"

Here is where I am confused the thread was to find beta tester Free. has anyone done the free beta testing that can tell about experience or was this a scam thread?

A bull **** ploy to make the company look good but just a lie?

We're different because we're not selling you leads one by one. What we offer, you likely already interact with and engage with every day.

We're equipping you with a digital system that's going to get people to fill out your forms and call your phone.

There's a guarantee on our services but simply can't do a trial, because the upfront work requires a significant time investment.

What's the cost of the system? And what's the guarantee?

If it's as effective, are there any previous testers who can share their experience?

Back