Direct Mail leads are TERRIBLE in the Baton Rouge area

so some of the leads get old.

“Hi Ms. Mary, I’m DayTimer with Senior Benefits. I’m just following up with you. You recently ...”

That “recently” along with using the favorite hobby as a memory jog is all you need to make any old FB lead new again, in my experience thus far.

I’ll be working in Louisiana in a couple weeks. Perhaps I’ll give it a try! Urban, rural, different states. These factors shouldn’t matter. FE people are FE people wherever you go.

Haha for sure! I’m Cole, but I’ll take that as a complement! Im on the road a good bit. I do a lot of field training these days. Hard work, but I sure do love it!

I know you’re Cole and no idea why I typed Chase. Sorry ‘bout that!

Explain exactly how a Lead is dying in an area

Read the thread.

Some parts of the country are so saturated that the same people are getting DM twice daily.

Agents are now having to travel outside of their local market because returns in some areas are so low.

The price of DM is only going up.

The likelihood of leads answering the phones are now getting less and less.

More and more people are weary about letting strangers in their home.

... just to name a few.

NSRH i agree of some of what your saying but not all. Yes DM saturation is huge in some areas . For instance Rgi charges some Imo's $40 a card in some areas if the imo wishes to not include some areas in his Cost per lead.But you're seeing mass saturation in net and facebook leads in many areas also and that will only get worse. Its easier to fill 4 requests for info online than it is to fill out 4 cards and mail them. Also your correct fewer and fewer people answer the phone. But that will affect you much greater doing telesales . I 100% disagree people more wary of letting you in the home. I get in 90% of homes i dk.

NSRH i agree of some of what your saying but not all. Yes DM saturation is huge in some areas . For instance Rgi charges some Imo's $40 a card in some areas if the imo wishes to not include some areas in his Cost per lead.But you're seeing mass saturation in net and facebook leads in many areas also and that will only get worse. Its easier to fill 4 requests for info online than it is to fill out 4 cards and mail them. Also your correct fewer and fewer people answer the phone. But that will affect you much greater doing telesales . I 100% disagree people more wary of letting you in the home. I get in 90% of homes i dk.

My leads call me, I don’t call them.

The contact rate is too low.

Back