DM VsTM

Not having a problem with these leads as far as getting in the door. Looked at both Columbian policies yesterday and told them it was a good choice and walked. I would like to know how any of you would have been able to replace either with the choices available here in FL. I prefer to leave it alone.

I'm sure it really depends on how long ago they took out the policy, but did you look at LifeShield? They are available in FL.

I love working where other agents are working.

They can't compete with the companies I have.

And I want to meet with people that already have insurance.

The difference between Columbian and KSKJ is $4.88 without ADB. That ADB rider from Columbian is cheap and that is how they end up less than MOO or others. Don't know what KSKJ's ADB cost, but you think most people would change for less than $5.

Yes I have LifeShield and their is only a couple dollars difference when you add the ADB.

Not having a problem with these leads as far as getting in the door. Looked at both Columbian policies yesterday and told them it was a good choice and walked. I would like to know how any of you would have been able to replace either with the choices available here in FL. I prefer to leave it alone.

In my area Columbian is easy to beat. Rates are high and they are usually clean-sheeted anyway.

If they qualified for the super prefered Columbian just go with fully underwritten like Lafayette. Better rate plus pays dividends.

Who's your upline?

Not sure how an agent could clean sheet when a PHI was done. One 51NT lady had $15,000 with ADB for $39.26. The other lady was 55T and had $15,000. Don't remember what she was paying, but it was less than MOO. These are very competitive rates.

I have the same issue as you in regards to competing with other local agents selling the same products as me. before I even speak about replacing I always approach it from the perspective of let's see if you have enough coverage first. Then if they have a policy I can replace, I do and if not I sell them additional coverage. Maybe others do it differently? I go for the replacing last not as my first course of action.

CL is outrageous here. I love finding them as much as LH or Bankers.

The ad gimmick is never a problem with any company.

Now, if CL has some sort of super duper rate for healthy people I've never seen it.

But if I did I would write fu to best that.

I have had a couple of people sold on AD before.

So I just get online and sign them up for $50K Gerber for less than $5/mo or $100K for less than $10/mo.

----------

+100

Work smarter, not harder

Some agents say they dont ask any questions and just set appts when they call- that certainly works- but there's a lot of wasted time... no bank account, has insurance over 5 years ago etc, uninsurable, waiting to be approved for SSI and not ready to buy etc etc...

These last couple years I've been weeding out the liars from the buyers when I make my calls...And I have a way to get to ask them about having any personal coverage through a private party and if so how long have they had it... when they mention LH and its within 2 years.. I stamp that lead Priority

I'm not going that far. I ask no questions on the phone.

I know I'm seeing a lady with LH in s few minutes because she volunteered that on the phone.

Otherwise I would not have known.

TPAA is an old dinosaur. He is like a crusty ole car man that has had more than his fair share of **** and won't take much more! I think working in Florida has a little to do with it as well. Did I mention he likes to drink beer?

I used to qualify over the phone but now I just try to be as quick as possible and set the appt. I have been calling for the past hour and have scheduled 7 for Tomorrow and 5 on Thursday. I know nothing about any of them unless they volunteered it. Some will be a complete waste of time and my goal will be to get out asap. Others will be lay downs.

Both ways will work. It is nice knowing that you are going to 6 or 7 scheduled, pre-qualified appointments. I drive 2 hours to my work site so I like to make sure I have a full day.

Now, if CL has some sort of super duper rate for healthy people I've never seen it.

Do you write FU a lot or just to "best a price "?

Not sure how an agent could clean sheet when a PHI was done. One 51NT lady had $15,000 with ADB for $39.26. The other lady was 55T and had $15,000. Don't remember what she was paying, but it was less than MOO. These are very competitive rates.

$15,000 for a healthy female non smoker is hard for you to beat? Do you not have any price busters at all?

I have had a couple of people sold on AD before.

So I just get online and sign them up for $50K Gerber for less than $5/mo or $100K for less than $10/mo.

----------

I'm not going that far. I ask no questions on the phone.

I know I'm seeing a lady with LH in s few minutes because she volunteered that on the phone.

Otherwise I would not have known.

You would be here in my area after a year....

----------

TPAA is an old dinosaur. He is like a crusty ole car man that has had more than his fair share of **** and won't take much more! I think working in Florida has a little to do with it as well. Did I mention he likes to drink beer?

I used to qualify over the phone but now I just try to be as quick as possible and set the appt. I have been calling for the past hour and have scheduled 7 for Tomorrow and 5 on Thursday. I know nothing about any of them unless they volunteered it. Some will be a complete waste of time and my goal will be to get out asap. Others will be lay downs.

Both ways will work. It is nice knowing that you are going to 6 or 7 scheduled, pre-qualified appointments. I drive 2 hours to my work site so I like to make sure I have a full day.

18 years in the business and I my hairs starting to fall out...some beach!

I use to take any appt I could.. I been doing this so long I can tell if a client is a lapse waiting to happen just over the phone...

I gather as much info as I can before I hit the pavement.. makes me better prepared.. I have found most of the people I talk to (when I do reach them) seem to have no problem giving up the information...

I made 20 calls last night... contacted 11 of them gave 3 of them the Heisman(lapse waiting clients, no job, no bnk etc)... and set 8 for this week... 4 today and 4 tomorrow... Outta those 4 today I sold everyone of my appts...5 policies.. batted 100... 4100 AP

Started at 11:30 and was done by 3pm

Before I even get there, I know where, and with whom I'm gonna place that client- and I also know I'm walking out with a signature and a check-

Yeah, I could probably write another 4 apps a week... but there be truth on your doorstep when I tell you you'll be lucky to get their 1st pmt to go through, much less 9 months-

Back