Dmoz Listing

Please note I only edit for 2 categories

auto_insurance/California
Agent_Resources/Web_Design_and_Development

If you do not fit these categories please do not message me. Thanks.

I personally, wouldn't spend $300 for a business.com listing right off the bat, you could get 10 good articles written for that much, or some decent links.

yeah for the $300 price tag you can get .edu and .gov links

Unfortunately I have one and a yahoo directory from before I figured out what is a good deal and was junk....

A lead generation technique you rarely hear too much about is that of using Business.com's pay-per-click. It's actually still kind of a good "secret".

Business.com is a "partner" of Google, and when you do searches on Google and pay-per-click ads appear, those ads may have actually originated from Business.com.

I used to advertise on Business.com (pay-per-click), and what was really good about doing so was that

(1) click costs were substantially less than Google for the same keywords;

(2) the audience my ads were appearing in front of was businesses and government agencies;

(3) the leads were good quality.

Given that Google pay-per-click keyword prices are no longer cost effective for a lot of industries including insurance, you may at least want to check Business.com's pay-per-click program out if you sell business insurance.

Mike Merten

I have to do 20 posts before I can provide contact information for people from the forum (or something like that), but once I have, maybe we can connect.

Otherwise, just go to Business.com and study their PPC offering.

Mike Merten

Mike, is there any backlink "juice" by listing on business.com? Is the PPC a better value than grid or directory listing?

I have to do 20 posts before I can provide contact information for people from the forum (or something like that), but once I have, maybe we can connect.

Otherwise, just go to Business.com and study their PPC offering.

Mike Merten

Let me guess, in your spare time you manage ppc campaigns for a low cost and almost guaranteed results.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back