DNA Cancer Screening is dying a quick death . . .

Just did 5 cgx tests on saturday n sunday. Im fully compliant. Fwiw, the arrests are a push for reducing medicare n medicaid claims. Obviously medicare didnt intend for these massive claims to come thru. To the superstars out there, every industry has bad apples...more then you think.

We r fully compliant...i dont care if rhere is 940 arrests.. our legal team knows what we can n cant do..the attorneys are former medicare or us attorneys and still have connextions to current cms staff...dumb idiots u r

Sc2018 said:

We r fully compliant...i dont care if rhere is 940 arrests.. our legal team knows what we can n cant do..the attorneys are former medicare or us attorneys and still have connextions to current cms staff...dumb idiots u r

OK, well alrighty then since you may be the smartest agent on the Forum please keep us posted, since a lot of others seem to be a "Dateline" episode about to happen.

So, just out of curiosity....where/what do you "swab"? Sounds nasty.:confused::eek:

Sc2018 said:

OK, well alrighty then since you may be the smartest agent on the Forum please keep us posted, since a lot of others seem to be a "Dateline" episode about to happen.
I don't think this person is an insurance agent..

Back