DNA Cancer Screening is dying a quick death . . .

Not an insurance agent..correct. Going to event this AM in Texas at 11..should do 5 minimum...back to sleep girls.

People getting busted left and right, the feds are gaining momentum in their investigations, bad press is everywhere you look, you're on a public forum bragging about the money you're making, and you're putting your faith in some attorneys who know how to swerve around the rules? You're not just delusional, you're stupid! "Hold my beer...Hey ya'll watch this!"

CrustyVet said:

People getting busted left and right, the feds are gaining momentum in their investigations, bad press is everywhere you look, you're on a public forum bragging about the money you're making, and you're putting your faith in some attorneys who know how to swerve around the rules?

Either Sc2018 is batshit crazy (and not an insurance agent, like Rouse said and has no license to protect) or just toying with us/trolling the Forum.

At this point, no one should be this stupid.

CrustyVet said:

People getting busted left and right, the feds are gaining momentum in their investigations, bad press is everywhere you look, you're on a public forum bragging about the money you're making, and you're putting your faith in some attorneys who know how to swerve around the rules?

Either Sc2018 is batshit crazy (and not an insurance agent, like Rouse said and has no license to protect) or just toying with us/trolling the Forum.

At this point, no one should be this stupid.
I know a couple of guys who are licensed and have gone all-in. They approached me early this year about joining some multi-level marketing company doing this. Now they have their own marketing company and swear they aren't breaking any laws. Their response to the bad press is similar - we are doing it compliatnly. We have nothing to worry about. Look at all this money we can make. Just NO!

If you own.marketing company and have 7 partners...we all work for ourselves. I made enough money

Latest posts

Back