DNA cancer screening tables are a medicare scam

If yo actually do the research on the SCIENCE part of Genomic Screening, it is truly fascinating and all of the major medical institutions and research colleges are doing it and making the predictions even better. Take for example the article released by Forbes today: Oracle BrandVoice: Healthcare Researchers Crunch Genetic Data And Build Businesses on Oracle Cloud

The true problem is the same thing that happened with Medicare Advantage back in 2006 when it first kicked off. You had a bunch of Tard's running around, not taking AHIP and HIPPA compliance serious or they were just too plain lazy to follow the process! And a lot of them got fined, lost licenses and dropped by carriers due to violation of CMS compliance! Why, to make about a $1,000 - $1,100 off of each couple they signed up!

I didn't even participate in MA the first year because I wanted it to "Normalize" before I started selling the plans. Now, here I am in my 10th year of selling Medicare Advantage plans, I have a nice book of clients and I haven't been arrested for "Kick-Backs" nor Have I ever received a complaint nor got into trouble, because I do everything ethically and with 100% compliance!

The science behind Genomic testing is real and will eventually change the future of the war on cancer before it even begins! Too bad a bunch of opportunist had to go out and do it every wrong way they could! This is what happens when they do it without restraint: Genetic Testing Company Agrees to Pay $1.99 Million to Resolve Allegations of False Claims to Medicare for Medically Unnecessary Tests

If they would have been required to have background, licensing, HIPAA and even AHIP from the start, this would not have all of the negative attention it is getting! Believe it or not, there is a company out there that is trying to do this the right way, but it doesn't help with a target on your back!

If yo actually do the research on the SCIENCE part of Genomic Screening, it is truly fascinating and all of the major medical institutions and research colleges are doing it and making the predictions even better. Take for example the article released by Forbes today: Oracle BrandVoice: Healthcare Researchers Crunch Genetic Data And Build Businesses on Oracle Cloud

The true problem is the same thing that happened with Medicare Advantage back in 2006 when it first kicked off. You had a bunch of Tard's running around, not taking AHIP and HIPPA compliance serious or they were just too plain lazy to follow the process! And a lot of them got fined, lost licenses and dropped by carriers due to violation of CMS compliance! Why, to make about a $1,000 - $1,100 off of each couple they signed up!

I didn't even participate in MA the first year because I wanted it to "Normalize" before I started selling the plans. Now, here I am in my 10th year of selling Medicare Advantage plans, I have a nice book of clients and I haven't been arrested for "Kick-Backs" nor Have I ever received a complaint nor got into trouble, because I do everything ethically and with 100% compliance!

The science behind Genomic testing is real and will eventually change the future of the war on cancer before it even begins! Too bad a bunch of opportunist had to go out and do it every wrong way they could! This is what happens when they do it without restraint: Genetic Testing Company Agrees to Pay $1.99 Million to Resolve Allegations of False Claims to Medicare for Medically Unnecessary Tests

If they would have been required to have background, licensing, HIPAA and even AHIP from the start, this would not have all of the negative attention it is getting! Believe it or not, there is a company out there that is trying to do this the right way, but it doesn't help with a target on your back!
Love your username. Welcome to the Forum. :yes:

Not a scam.
I agree "IN GENERAL" but there are a lot of cowboys that were out there swabbing and getting signatures on HIPAA forms without legitimizing the necessary need for the test. That's the SCAM part of this deal, not the testing itself or the one's who are trying to do it legitimate. Like I said, there is a company out there that's doing this the right way, and compliantly and I 'm working with them waiting for the process to be finalized with full com-pliancy :-)

Not a scam.

Top Online Scams Used by Cyber Criminals to Trick You

There is a blog post by a security company talking about various types of scans.

This genetic testing business is a variant of the scam type discussed in point number 10.

It is an emotional proposition all the way around. The scammers are appealing to your greed and asking you to appeal to medicare beneficiaries' fear. You won't give in to your greed because of your own fear.

What does Part C have to do with DNA testing and getting kick-backs for swabs?

I agree "IN GENERAL" but there are a lot of cowboys that were out there swabbing and getting signatures on HIPAA forms without legitimizing the necessary need for the test. That's the SCAM part of this deal, not the testing itself or the one's who are trying to do it legitimate. Like I said, there is a company out there that's doing this the right way, and compliantly and I 'm working with them waiting for the process to be finalized with full com-pliancy :-)

As long as somebody gets paid for submitting swabs and coding to a "lab", it's never going to be compliant.

I foresee many peeps losing their professional licensing over this.

No one is saying that genomic testing is a scam, but doing it unnecessarily is. If you took AHIP and remember the "Fraud, Waste and Abuse" part this should make sense.

And in the email I sent yesterday, copied right from UHC they called the situation a scam. Are some people so blinded by greed they can't see this?

I wonder what these agents will do if/when this falls down and they lose their license/renewals/livelihood?

same thing that happened with Medicare Advantage back in 2006 when it first kicked off. You had a bunch of Tard's running around, not taking AHIP and HIPPA compliance serious

I looked at the "new" MA market around that time. Pretty much the wild west. Anyone who could fog a mirror was "qualified" to sell those plans. Almost zilch regulation.

Agents could cold call, door knock, sell MA and load the customer up with all kinds of crazy chit policies then make out like bandits.

Back