DNA cancer screening tables are a medicare scam

AmberBurd:

Oh & The inspector was called and reported to UHC and they were told to disable the links.

Inspector of what company? This is insanity.

Not everyone will qualify, the test will be administered by a genetics lab and not all plans are accepted. Original Medicare, Medicaid, PPO plans with UHC, Aetna, Humana, and Cigna will be accepted, not any HMO plans and no one under the age of 18.

I know who your speaking of, this is the one I'm going with also!

As UHC has stated they aren't part of this, why are you going with this company??? You must be a new agent.
Office of Inspector General. You misunderstood. YOU must be a NEW agent! LOL!

Office of Inspector General. You misunderstood. YOU must be a NEW agent! LOL!

Pardon my ignorance; there are a lot of "inspectors" out there.

When you go to their website and do a search for "DNA cancer tests," some stories pop up that I wouldn't want to be attached to, for sure.

Office of Inspector General | Government Oversight | U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
is says billing Medicare for Medically Unnecessary Tests, key word"Unnecessary"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why pancreatic cancer is so deadly

This story is interesting; I didn't know Jimmy Carter lost his father and all three of his siblings to pancreatic cancer.

The future of medicine to help people with pancreatic cancer will involve genetics, Banck said. This would involve matching a person's particular type of tumor using genomic information with treatment.

"What's going to make real difference in the future is the revolution of the genomic era," she said.

But of course, it doesn't involve rogue agents running around swabbing people (as GoIllini52 likes to say).

Back