DNA cancer screening tables are a medicare scam

Steve has his own forum and comments on almost all his posts are locked. I noticed that when noticing some of his posts on annuities. I have no idea how Steve's information squares with what some of the experienced and knowledgeable Life Insurance and Annuity experts on the forum believe, but I think a number of his videos would have elicited comment if allowed.

My suspicion is that there is payment going to Ins Forums for those posts and that Gordon Marketing is at least partially underwriting those costs. Financial support from Gordon Marketing for the media exposure here would be one reason that Steve might be cautious in expressing any disagreement he might have with Sylvia Gordon on this specific issue.

All those comments are just personal opinion. No data to support any of them other than sometimes seeing Gordon Ads on Steve's video header line.

Steve has his own forum and comments on almost all his posts are locked. I noticed that when noticing some of his posts on annuities. I have no idea how Steve's information squares with what some of the experienced and knowledgeable Life Insurance and Annuity experts on the forum believe, but I think a number of his videos would have elicited comment if allowed.

My suspicion is that there is payment going to Ins Forums for those posts and that Gordon Marketing is at least partially underwriting those costs. Financial support from Gordon Marketing for the media exposure here would be one reason that Steve might be cautious in expressing any disagreement he might have with Sylvia Gordon on this specific issue.

All those comments are just personal opinion. No data to support any of them.

Of course Steve is being paid by Gordon Mktg, and either one of them have to pay the forum for the advertisements. I'm not sure if the "posts" count for advertisement or not.

Either way, with this being so contradictory right now, I would think the Forum might want to verify what they are allowing to be advertised.

I just watched the video. Interesting how the comments are disabled for this one.

Do they have an exclusive agreement with CMS and a lab, do you think? Unless they are just finding people with Original Medicare and a Med Supp, as the MA carriers kicked it to the curb.
Maybe after seeing the Gordon Girls dance, CMS decided to give them a pass. :twitchy:

Last edited:
Maybe after seeing the Gordon Girls dance, CM decided to give them a pass.

I would be FURIOUS if I worked in their office, especially if I were a male and had to participate in that nonsensical flailing around online.

I'd be looking for another job.

After seeing their videos so many red flags,(not even just recently everything they do is just goofy) I just don't know how they get agents but they do

AFFA is a joke.
Well, Well, Well, all of these MA Companies were all for it when Medicare said they would pay for it as preventative when it was announced March 2018. Then January 2019 Medicare said the MA plans had to pay for it. The companies had already set their budget and they are UPSET !

Back