DNA cancer screening tables are a medicare scam

It looks like even the dancing "Gordon Girls" finally gave it up... Their banner ads aren't popping up on here any longer.

Someone called me recently to enroll low-income folks living in senior buildings free Obamacare phones. He said it was a "door-opener" to make a lot of money. When I looked at their website, it looks like they push discount energy programs by offering $25 gift cards to enroll, and they were also offering "medical clinics" recently. Haha.

It looks like even the dancing "Gordon Girls" finally gave it up... Their banner ads aren't popping up on here any longer.

Someone called me recently to enroll low-income folks living in senior buildings free Obamacare phones. He said it was a "door-opener" to make a lot of money. When I looked at their website, it looks like they push discount energy programs by offering $25 gift cards to enroll, and they were also offering "medical clinics" recently. Haha.

Isn't it funny how long it took a supposed lawyer this long to give it up? Not much of a lawyer I'd say.

We are educating agents about GINA, EKRA and how the carriers are impacted. Just because we ran an ad, doesn't mean we are participating in any testing! The ad said, ask us about info. So, please, ask us. We know a lot about this topic and you should too.

Last edited:
Y'all are quick to judge that this supposed memo from CMS is valid, but if you call the number you'll find that it is an insurance company that placed this marketing piece in the insurance sphere. Gordon Marketing wants to have an honest conversation about all topics surrounds DNA. Don't be so quick to believe that CMS is saying this is illegal. CMS actually has not said much at all and we expect a statement next week.

W The ad said, ask us about info. So, please, ask us. We know a lot about this topic and you should too.

Apparently in everything that you state sums up to you don't know anything yet

Wow, that's the type of troll behavior the internet is infamous for. We haven't given up on DNA testing and we are still dancing! We believe that the mission of CMS, to collect data to map hereditary cancers and devote our Medicare dollars to prevention rather than treatment is a worthy goal we should all support. Do we believe that the current regulations on agent involvement in DNA swab collection is legal? Maybe. Until CMS speaks, we are waiting. We have not submitted a single swab. When further guidance comes down, we will be able to offer this service. Until then, we are educating agents about GINA, EKRA and how the carriers are impacted. Just because we ran an ad, doesn't mean we are gung-ho. The ad said, ask us about info. So, please, ask us. We know a lot about this topic and you should too.

If you are educating agents about EKRA, wouldn't that put all of this to rest? It spells it out pretty plain and simple. I know, I know....I'm not a lawyer....but I don't think it takes a lawyer to read and interpret that. Then again, I know it's in a lawyer's nature to question it and try to find loop holes. Just don't drag the agents down with you until you have your facts straight. And yes, having agents go ahead and sign up for this stuff is dragging them down when you can't even say for sure if it's legal or illegal.

Latest posts

Back