Do Car Magnets advertising MA work?

wehotex

Guru
1000 Post Club
Houston, Tex
occassionally, I see agents with these signs on their car’s side panels. Anyone actually have someone call them for info where they cited that as the lead source?

Placement on the trunk seems a better option.

My guess is they work as well as bandit signs in the yard or on telephone poles.

Let us know how many you sell.

I need to start taking pictures I see about "Make a million dollars!" on a worn out beater. Magnet or window decal, it doesn't matter.

You can spin it however you want, but seeing that on a worn out vehicle that is clearly lacking in maintenance does not endear confidence.

In the beginning of growing my book, I had my website on back window. Domain says what I do and was easy to remember and did not require someone to write down. I was a careful driver.

I took it off a number of years ago as i don't need to market as much, and now drive faster.

Overall, it's a sign of a new agent but the ROI is very high. Got probably 1 call a month off it.

In the beginning of growing my book, I had my website on back window. Domain says what I do and was easy to remember and did not require someone to write down. I was a careful driver.

I took it off a number of years ago as i don't need to market as much, and now drive faster.

Overall, it's a sign of a new agent but the ROI is very high. Got probably 1 call a month off it.

Were they more likely to see the sign when it was parked or in motion?

I didn't take specific notes, but can say they decreased in volume when going above 80 MPH. Also removed it in case I cut someone off mistakenly, and is packing heat. In today's world, they could just beat me home.

And since you can't have "Medicare" in your domain name, it's tough to come up with a domain that says what you do in Medicare space. Got to watch out for those secret shopper drivers.

I did try to park near the front of the store or establishment I was visiting for more visibility.
After 1 policy, it paid for the door dings.

I think medicare is too niche of a market for that to work. With a more broader market products like Life insurance, car insurance and real estate it might work.

I had a door magnet for Medicare on my car for 2 years at one point. Not a single lead from it. Waste of money

Back