Do Car Magnets advertising MA work?

I'm not 100% sure on MC in name, and I know medicare.com is an Ehealth company, but the small guy always gets their hands slapped. I know ACA it's not allowed. (no "healthexhange" or Marketplace in domain name.

occassionally, I see agents with these signs on their car’s side panels. Anyone actually have someone call them for info where they cited that as the lead source?

I work with an agent that got a sale off his car sign just the other day. A good friend of mine uses a car sign. He gets an occasional sale. Yes they work to generate the occasional sale.

I'm not 100% sure on MC in name, and I know medicare.com is an Ehealth company, but the small guy always gets their hands slapped. I know ACA it's not allowed. (no "healthexhange" or Marketplace in domain name.

Sooo true, the rules are for the little guy ONLY.

SMH

I work with an agent that got a sale off his car sign just the other day. A good friend of mine uses a car sign. He gets an occasional sale. Yes they work to generate the occasional sale.

I remember around 2009 I was working in a small Health Insurance phone room, I registered a Google Local profile, a few weeks later got a call out of the blue - signed up a family with Golden Rule - got a $700 advance and they are still clients to this day, $2500/mo BlueOptions LMAO GTFO!

I need to start taking pictures I see about "Make a million dollars!" on a worn out beater. Magnet or window decal, it doesn't matter.

You can spin it however you want, but seeing that on a worn out vehicle that is clearly lacking in maintenance does not endear confidence.

Back in the day before cell phones had cameras I was at a Home Depot, and there was a guy (an Herbalife distributor, I suppose) who was wearing a red T-Shirt that said "Want to Lose Weight? Ask me how! (610)555-XXXX

He was about six foot tall ... and easily 400 pounds! He had stage four dinky-do disease, which is when your belly not only sticks out further than your dinky do, but it hangs down over your dinky.

How's that Herbalife shake working for ya'?

Last edited:
Back in the day before cell phones had cameras I was at a Home Depot, and there was a guy (an Herbalife distributor, I suppose) who was wearing a red T-Shirt that said "Want to Lose Weight? Ask we how! (610)555-XXXX

He was about six foot tall ... and easily 400 pounds! He had stage four dinky-do disease, which is when your belly not only sticks out further than your dinky do, but it hangs down over your dinky.

You should have bought some. He use to be 3 foot and 800 pounds.

Back in the day before cell phones had cameras I was at a Home Depot, and there was a guy (an Herbalife distributor, I suppose) who was wearing a red T-Shirt that said "Want to Lose Weight? Ask we how! (610)555-XXXX

Glad to say that I no longer have Dinky Do Disease(I'd forgotten what the little fellow looked like) and as God is my witness, I'LL NEVER HAVE "DINKY DO DISEASE" AGAIN!!! :no:

In the beginning of growing my book, I had my website on back window. Domain says what I do and was easy to remember and did not require someone to write down. I was a careful driver.

I took it off a number of years ago as i don't need to market as much, and now drive faster.

Overall, it's a sign of a new agent but the ROI is very high. Got probably 1 call a month off it.

Yagents, can you share your domain with us and where you or how you put what lettering on the back of your car? Like, did you purchase a stencil kit or a lettering kit say from Michael's or some other art store and did you just do it yourself?

Back