Do I Need to Make a Hard Copy of Auto Policy?

I'm a military veteran and they beat all the other offers. Their customer service is outstanding and inasmuch as I am not a P&C guy I don't feel an obligation to support an agent.

Rick, my Commodore PET computer works fine although it has limited space. Purchased it in 1978 and it is still working just fine!!!!:1tongue:

You dont have any P&C agents you work with that you refer business back and forth with?

Still YOUR an agent and know how difficult being an agent can be, so for you PRICE matters and you dont support fellow agents? :no::no::skeptical::1mad::1eek:

Curious, how much did you save?

Actually, you know what, tell me your BI limits, your UM-UIM limits, deducts, and Med pay limits.

Since your not a P&C guy, how do you know what you needed?

You dont have any P&C agents you work with that you refer business back and forth with?

Still YOUR an agent and know how difficult being an agent can be, so for you PRICE matters and you dont support fellow agents? :no::no::skeptical::1mad::1eek:

Curious, how much did you save?

Actually, you know what, tell me your BI limits, your UM-UIM limits, deducts, and Med pay limits.

Since your not a P&C guy, how do you know what you needed?

I did have a P&C guy, but he retired. BTW its "YOU'RE an agent". The details are my business. Sorry that you take umbrage, but there are companies that do direct marketing in the life business, too. There endeth the reading---end of discussion.:)

Suggesting that being able to get coverage from USAA is in any way a bad idea shows how little a person knows.

Price matters and I too would not support an agent unless I get some extra value.

Rick

WOW, you guys ARE agents in the insurance industry and dont see value in using an agent.....

I never said USAA was bad, just saying being an agent and not using one, doesnt make sense to me.

Whatever

WOW, you guys ARE agents in the insurance industry and dont see value in using an agent.....

I never said USAA was bad, just saying being an agent and not using one, doesnt make sense to me.

Whatever

I can't disagree with this. While I would never dream of going direct for something as complex and important as my asset protection, this is the best direct writer that I know of.

So let me ask, you apparently dont see value in using an agent, so why should someone buy from you? You are an agent, correct?

So let me ask, you apparently dont see value in using an agent, so why should someone buy from you? You are an agent, correct?

If it's a complex problem, then an agent is necessary. But how hard is it to buy 100/300/50 5K 250 500 100/300?

And don't give me the crap that one company has better service, blah blah blah. Allstate sucks the big one more than any other company.

USAA has a reputation of taking care of their policyholders. I'm with Wawanesa - they are low priced and no agents - and very high policyholder satisfaction ratings.

This isn't like buying health insurance. It's auto insurance and despite what those dishonest Allstate commercials say, they're all the same.

Rick

Ok Greeny,

Go back and ask how much increasing the PD to 100,000 is, maybe $4 to $6 a YEAR! missed that one.

Go back and ask them how much increasing the BI to 250/500, I bet less than $7 a month,

go back and ask how much to increase to 500/500 limits, I bet less than $10 a month.

See Greeny, a good agent would have given you the options for that.

Example, I wrote this morning,

Current numbers client had,

100/300/100
50/100
50/100
1000 deducts. paying 1328 a year or 110.66 a month with Liberty mutual

My quotes today with Hartford.

100/300/100.
100/300/100
5000 med
500 deducts.....932 a year or 77.64 month

250/500/100
250/500
250/500
5000 med
500 deducts....978 a year or 81.58 a month

500/1000
500/1000
500/1000
5000 med
500 deducts
all for 1025 a year or 85.38 a month

Hartfords policy includes accident forgiveness, and decreasing deductible.

What do you think the client took?

Yup the 500/1000 limits after I explained the coverages so she understood them, and saw VALUE in increasing coverages for only a couple dollars a month.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, guess your right Greeny, no value in a GOOD auto insurance agent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back