Do It All CRM Tool?

I'm trying to find the one stop, do everything CRM and am feeling intimidated as I research each one individually, so wondering if the pros out there can point me in the right direction. I am a P&C Independent agent working underneath a mother agency structured like a GA. Currently a one man show, but will be hiring a part timer within a few months and producers 6 months to a year in.

I've looked into Salesforce.com and Radius a little, but what other options are out there that would give me the following:

1. Automatic Policy Info Upload from the carrier... this is priority #1 for my office, as we have many policies and manually inputting the information is tedious and time consuming.

2. Numbers, numbers, numbers. I want to track quotes provided, calculate closing percentages, ROI for lead sources, track what referral sources send me, and most importantly, I want to be able to use the software for commissions both for the agency, myself, and my producers. Oh, and if that could be automated (initiated by converting a quote to a sale), I'd love it.

3. AMS- Quick client search for servicing, access to policy coverages from multiple carriers, document storage, etc.

4. Google apps- email saved automatically to customer profile if available.

We currently use IMS for servicing, which does some of these things, but since I will not be in the physical location of the office, a cloud based system would be ideal. I understand we could continue to use IMS for servicing since it does automatic uploads from the carriers in combination with Salesforce or Radius, but would be nice to have everything in one tool and cost effective.

I'm happy to do the research of each company, but thought I could save myself some time if any of you know what might suit this. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I like Salesforce.com

it offers great flexibility, and also offers scores of 3rd party plug-in apps from their AppExchange, which can enhance your overall solution.

I'm trying to find the one stop, do everything CRM and am feeling intimidated as I research each one individually, so wondering if the pros out there can point me in the right direction. I am a P&C Independent agent working underneath a mother agency structured like a GA. Currently a one man show, but will be hiring a part timer within a few months and producers 6 months to a year in.

I've looked into Salesforce.com and Radius a little, but what other options are out there that would give me the following:

1. Automatic Policy Info Upload from the carrier... this is priority #1 for my office, as we have many policies and manually inputting the information is tedious and time consuming.

2. Numbers, numbers, numbers. I want to track quotes provided, calculate closing percentages, ROI for lead sources, track what referral sources send me, and most importantly, I want to be able to use the software for commissions both for the agency, myself, and my producers. Oh, and if that could be automated (initiated by converting a quote to a sale), I'd love it.

3. AMS- Quick client search for servicing, access to policy coverages from multiple carriers, document storage, etc.

4. Google apps- email saved automatically to customer profile if available.

We currently use IMS for servicing, which does some of these things, but since I will not be in the physical location of the office, a cloud based system would be ideal. I understand we could continue to use IMS for servicing since it does automatic uploads from the carriers in combination with Salesforce or Radius, but would be nice to have everything in one tool and cost effective.

I'm happy to do the research of each company, but thought I could save myself some time if any of you know what might suit this. Any help is greatly appreciated!

check with your carriers and AMS for suggestions, their requirements will dictate your choices

Back